XXXVI

They cuddled for hours, managing to fall asleep and rest quite a bit. Emily woke up and felt someone staring at her. She opened her eyes, only to see her girlfriend staring at her with a smile on her face. 

-What are you staring at?, joked Emily.

-My future wife., smiled Olivia shrugging.

The younger girl pulled her closer and smiled.

-Someday., replied Emily.

-Someday., nodded Olivia looking up at her girlfriend.

-How did you sleep, my love?, wondered the younger brunette.

-Like a baby., chuckled Olivia.

-Good., smiled the other girl.

-Babe, I wanna tell you something., said the older brunette.

-Yes, I'm listening., replied Emily.

-Earlier...it was...it was amazing. I mean, it was nothing like with Tyler. You were perfect. You made me...you know. I had never done that during sex before. It was so different with you but in a good way., smiled Olivia.

-Oh. Well, I'm happy that you liked it. I had no idea on what I was doing. But, you never reached your climax during sex before?, frowned the younger girl.

-Uh no, not really. I would usually take care of Tyler until he would reach his climax and then he would just leave. I literally had to force him to put a condom on. He wanted to do it without one. I told him that either he puts it or he can forget about it. I never initiated the sex. He was always the one who lead from us kissing to...you know. So yeah., shrugged the other brunette.

-Son of a bitch. I swear I'm going to make his life a living hell. What the actual fuck? Selfish asshole. I...Remember how I told you that I would teach you what real love looks like? Lesson two; your partner shares and cares more about your needs than their own. It's to love without expecting anything in return. I mean, for example I made that breakfast in bed last time, right? But I don't expect you to do it for me sometime. I just want you to feel happy, safe and complete. Forget about Tyler., replied Emily pulling her closer and kissing her forehead.

-God, how did I get this lucky?, smiled Olivia looking up at Emily and pecking her lips.

-Says you., chuckled the younger girl.

-I'm gonna take a shower., replied Olivia.

-Alright, my love., smiled Emily unwrapping her arms.

-Uhm, this is gonna sound stupid but can you...can you not look? I'm still naked., wondered the older girl.

-Yes, of course. It's not stupid, Liv., replied the younger brunette closing her eyes.

-Thank you., whispered Olivia pecking Emily's lips and getting up, walking to the bathroom.

-I'll take a shower after you., said Emily her eyes still closed.

-Okay!, yelled the older girl from inside the bathroom.

She bit her cheek and looked herself in the mirror. She was having an inner debate but finally decided. She walked back up to the door frame, hiding behind the door though.

-Hey, uhm, do you maybe want to take a shower with me? No horny time. Just a shower to relax., asked Olivia.

Emily immediately sat up but her eyes were still closed.

-Do you want that?, asked Emily.

-Yes, I do. Or else I wouldn't have asked., chuckled Olivia but is actually thankful that Emily cared enough to ask.

-Okay, okay. I'll join in two minutes. Let me just get us some clean clothes, okay?, replied Emily.

-Yes, I'll start running the bath., said Olivia disappearing into the bathroom again.

-Alright., added the younger girl as she got up and walked to her closet.

She grabbed a hoodie for her and her favorite joggings, then she picked one of her other hoodies and some comfy pants Olivia had packed from her home. She grabbed some underwear as well and walked to the bathroom door, knocking.

-Can I come in?, asked the brunette.

-Uh, yeah!, replied Olivia.

Emily opened the door. Her girlfriend was sitting in the water, foam every hiding her naked body. That's when Emily realized that she was shirtless and braless. She gulped and avoided Olivia's gaze, walking to the sink, putting their clothes in it. She turned around and caught her girlfriend staring.

-You really like staring when you think that no one is watching, hm?, chuckled Emily.

-Yeah, it's kinda my thing., giggled Olivia playing with the foam.

-I've noticed., chuckled the brunette.

Emily looked down staring at her jeans. Olivia had never seen her completely naked before. She gulped and started undressing, taking her pants off. She bit her lower lip and just kept looking down, focusing on undressing instead of her girlfriend. She was finally naked and looked up, meeting her girlfriend's gaze. Olivia was smiling softly, but also not staring, which reassured Emily. The younger girl walked up to the bathtub and climbed inside in front of Olivia. She sat down facing her.

-Hi., smiled Emily.

-Hey gorgeous., chuckled the older girl.

-Says you., pouts the other brunette.

-Whatever., smiled Olivia.

-Turn around., said the younger girl.

-What?, frowned the other brunette.

-Just trust me., chuckled Emily.

Olivia nodded and turned around, her back facing Emily. The younger brunette wrapped one arm around Olivia's stomach, pulling her closer until Olivia's head touched her chest.

-Is this okay?, wondered the younger girl.

Olivia replied with a nod. Emily smiled and moved Olivia's hair to one side of her neck, placing her hands on Olivia's shoulders. She started massaging her gently, feeling her body relax under her touch. 

-Does this feel good?, wondered Emily.

Olivia once again only replied with a nod, feeling like she could drift right back into sleep. She had a soft smile on her face. 

-Who knew that big strong tough Emily Quinn was so gentle and so soft., chuckled the older brunette.

-Only with you., shrugged Emily.

-I love you, Em., replied Olivia.

-I love you too, Liv., smiled the younger girl, placing a soft kiss on Olivia's back.

She kept massaging her lover and future wife while Olivia was enjoying every moment of it. The whole moment was perfect. It was quiet. Relaxing. Comforting. They both needed that. Especially after the shitty well they had just had. They were both exhausted and tired. They needed a break from drama and from psycho mothers or homophobic aunts.

¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨A/N: Hello! hope you enjoyed this soft filler chapter. I don't really know how to continue this so I guess I'll need some time!!!