Chapter Fifty Seven

A/N- I would like to say a massive thank you to everyone who has read the story, stuck with it, voted on the chapters and left comments. I really appreciate it. I have another story in the pipe line that I am half way through and one completed story that isn't celebrity related which I may start publishing while I finish my fan fic. 

Just another massive thank you and I hope you enjoy the final part (mwah) xx

POV YOUR HOUSE

"Where are Nell and Chris?" Maggie asks Lisa. 

They are standing in the garden milling around the guests that are all gathered to celebrate baby Penny. Or so they think. 

"I have no idea, Scott is late as well." Lisa exclaims, but then she see's Scott walk through the door with Brad in tow.

"Sorry Ma had to pick this one up he was doing his hair." Scott kissed his Ma on both cheeks and then turned to Maggie and done the same. He lifted a glass from the tray that was being carried around by a waitress. 

 "Where are Chris and Nell?" Lisa asked her son.

"Are they not here yet?" Maggie and Lisa both shake their heads. "Well has someone tried to call them?" 

"No in case they are still busy." Lisa said stubbornly.

"Well I will call Nell, why would they get us here if they weren't going to be finished honestly woman, sometimes." Scott dials your number. "Where are you? Oh ok, yeah you won't be long. OK see you soon." Scott hangs up the phone. "They got stuck in traffic, will be here in five minutes."

POV CHRIS AND YOU

"Are you actually ready for this?" You ask. 

Knowing that your friends and family were all inside your house filled you with dread. They were waiting to celebrate with you but they just had the wrong celebration. This was never done to hurt anyone but it felt like the right thing to do.

"I am if you are." Chris said, he was holding your hand, kissing the back of your knuckles gently. 

Looking at the house you wait for another moment in the car parked on the driveway. When you are finally ready you check your make up in the mirror for a moment and then step out of the car. Chris is already by your side carrying Penny in her car seat still sound asleep. 

Walking into the yard everyone turns to look over at you. Scott tinkles the side of his glass grins widely at you when the garden falls silent. 

"I would like to welcome Mr and Mrs Evans." Scott booms. 

"Oh my God, I knew something was going on, you shits!" Shanna shouted and surged towards the both of you. "Ma is going to kill you both. Welcome to the family sis." She hugged you both and turned to her sister who was also waiting to hug you. 

Everyone surged towards you to congratulate you. Some of Chris' work friends were here, Seb, Mackie, Scarlett and Downey were all standing together sipping champagne waiting for you to become free from the bombardment of the family. 

Out of the corner of your eye you could see your Ma and Lisa standing together. Dabbing at their eyes with tissues. 

"Chris I think we should speak to our parents. They look pissed off." You whisper to him.

You both excuse yourself handing Penny over to Shanna and Carly you make your way over to where your Ma's were huddled together. 

"Ma, I am so sorry. We didn't do it to upset you." You said as you approached her. 

"We done this because Nell wanted to have our name when we registered Penny. We can do a proper wedding later in the year. We are sorry we didn't mean to upset you." Chris explained taking his Ma's hands in his.