Chapter Thirty

"Chris I'm sorry. Perhaps I shouldn't have come. Clearly you needed space. I will go. For the record though I do really like you and I'm sorry for everything that has happened." You head towards your bag and Maples lead. Chris grabs your hand to stop you from leaving. Stopping and looking down at the ground you realise it could go one of two ways.

"Nell don't. Don't go." The words are almost a whisper.

Turning slowly you face him. Looking at his fit and defined body you take in a deep breath. Placing your hands carefully on his chest, gently, barely touching him, you slowly look up to him moving your face closer to his. For a moment your lips linger close to each other. Finally you place your lips against his, brushing them softly but melting slowly into his body.

Chris places his arms around your waist pulling you further into his body. Melting into the kiss you deepen it, flicking your tongue against his as he parts his lips to allow you in.

Placing his hand on your ass he lifts you up and you wrap your legs around his waist then he walks towards the bedroom.

As Chris throws you down onto his bed he stands looks at you and then removes his shirt and pants. You proceed to remove your own clothes and throw them down onto the floor. Chris climbs onto the bed and lays down next to you. Placing your leg over his you lean on his chest and begin kissing him again. Slowly and passionately, every kiss and flick of his tongue maker you wetter between your legs.

Chris' hand moves slowly to your sex rubbing your clit slowly back and fourth. Teasing you sweetly. A deep sigh escapes your heavy chest and you hold on tight to Chris' hand moving your wet slit against him.

As your breathing gets heavier you take Chris' hard length in your hand and rub slowly up and down, making him groan against your lips. Placing yourself above Chris you rock your hips slowly back and forth. Looking deep into his eyes you rock your hips gently and throw your head back in ecstasy. Chris grabs your hips moving them back and forth slowly.

Suddenly Chris grabs your neck and pulls you down to him, resting your head against his you kiss him quickly as the excitement begins to build. Before you can think about doing anything else Chris has flipped you onto your back and is pinning you down onto the bed by your wrist, his hips rhythmically moving against you.

"Holy shit Chris don't stop doing that." You whisper between gasps.

"Cum with me baby." Chris moans.

You both release a gasp and let go of the feeling together. Laying next to Chris you close your eyes for a second and take in the moment. It had gone the way you had hoped. 

"Move in with me?" Chris whispers.

Your eyes shoot open and you turn to him and lean up on your elbows.

"What?" You ask.

This was too soon. It took you nearly three years to move in with Nathan and now Chris was asking you after less than a couple of months of seeing each other.

"Move in with me. I know its crazy but I want to be around you. I want you to be here with me." Chris explains turning to look you deep in the eye.

"Your mad. We barely know each other. Why?" You ask.

"I have missed you the last couple of days. I thought that you needed space to figure out what you wanted. I needed to figure out what I wanted and seeing you come here without warning it made me feel amazing. It told me that you felt and wanted the same things as me." Chris explains.

You know that you want Chris. He is all you have been thinking about. He is the only person you have wanted to see.

"Is this really want you want? Us to be all in?" You ask now sitting up wrapping the sheet around you.

"I want it. I want you. All in. Out there for the world to see." He replies sitting up opposite you like an excited puppy.

You sit thinking for a moment about the proposal. Was this the right thing to do? Maybe it was too soon? Maybe it would be a decision you regretted? But it could also be everything you ever wanted. Everything that you and Chris ever needed. Something or someone out there in the universe was willing the two of you together. Perhaps this was the logical next step.

Looking over at Chris after the few minutes of silence and internal debating he almost looked deflated. Like he knew you were going to say no.

"Let's do it!" You nod your head in excitement.

"Are you sure. You seemed like you were getting ready to say no." Chris asks again.

"No we should do it. I hate being alone. All I do is think about being with you. The dogs will have each other to keep company as well." You reply.

"Is that the main reason? The dogs?" Chris asks sticking out his bottom lip dramatically.

Jumping on him from your side of the bed you both almost fall off the side but manage to catch yourself.

"I mean yeah your just a bonus." You wink at him and kiss him again.

Now it would be deciding when you were going to move in with him. Unfortunately he would be going away for a few days now, auditions for a new film. He was also going to pitch the book you gave him, hopefully soon he would be producing a movie and you would have aided him in that endeavor. Hopefully in the future you would aide him in many ideas and aspirations he had.

"How about we get you moved in the weekend after I get back. Gives you some time to pack up and explain to your parents what your doing. Do you think they will mind you moving here?" Chris asked.

You hadn't even thought about what they would say. Your Pa was always your biggest supporter but this was different, this was fast and he may have something to say about it. Your Ma would definitely have something to say about the situation. Brad and your friends from work would also have something to say. Brad was already slightly worried about your current situation.

"I don't know, they will be supportive of whatever I decide. They like you." You explain knowing that they liked him. "It isn't up to anyone else but me is it."

Writer's note:

Thank you to everyone still reading this. Would love for you to share and vote on the chapters. I'm almost finished writing this and another story is in the pipeline.