Chapter Fifteen

Chris walks back in with your bag and dumps it in the hall. He strides towards you again and takes your face in his hands.

His kiss is urgent and loving. His hands begin to roam your body again, softly brushing his fingers down your spine. Tightly squeezing your ass. Every touch made you feel special and wanted.

Nathan had never made you feel this wanted. You never wanted to rip Nathan's clothes off as much as you did Chris'.

Did everything really happen for a reason? You hoped that there wasn't a higher being out there that needed you to be cheated on for you to meet Chris. No one was that cruel.

Being here with Chris knowing that he wanted you, meeting his brother and him telling his mum about you was a big deal.

Chris led you towards the bedroom again. Standing by the bed, slowly you slip your trousers over your curves and let them fall to the floor revealing the white undies that match the bralette hiding beneath your shirt. Sitting on the edge of the bed you begin to undo the buttons on your shirt slowly, looking him deep in the eye as you do.

Chris stands watching you undress slowly. Occasionally biting his bottom lip. You can see the excitement in his eyes.

Slipping beneath the covers you quickly take the rest of your clothes off and throw them at Chris who catches them with a smile. Holding the duvet up to cover yourself you encourage Chris to join you with a wag of your finger.

Chris undresses to his boxers quickly and then crawls up the bed towards you.

"You are amazing you know that?" Chris whispers before kissing you again.

"You haven't seen anything yet!" You take his face in your hands.

Kissing him again you flick your tongue against his, swirling it slowly to tease him a little more. Moving your hand down you squeeze his ass then move round to feel his erection growing.

Teasing him again you hear a low growl escape his lips, that turned you on even more and you felt the wetness between your legs. All the while kissing him you manoeuvre yourself and him so you are now above him.

Placing kisses down his chest, nipping and licking his soft warm skin you make your way lower. Removing Chris' boxers with only your teeth, you hear his breathing become heavier.

Licking his stomach you feel his hips move up towards you slightly. You know what he wants and you want to do it too. It turned you on more than anything else. Knowing that you were turning someone on that much.

For a moment or two you tease Chris with your tongue, mouth and fingers. Suddenly taking him in your mouth he gasps at the feeling. Using your tongue to flick around the tip of his shaft he groans under your touch.

This is what you enjoyed. The feeling of pleasing someone. The feeling of being close to someone.

Moving up and down on his erection you not only turn Chris on, you turn yourself on. He moans heavily under your movements. Taking him deeper he hits the back of your throat and you feel his hands grip the sheets beneath you.

"Holy shit babe," feeling his hands on your arms he pulls you up the bed to him and before you can respond he is on top of you.
Thrusting his erection deep inside you, you moan out loud at the sweet assault.

Chris grabs both your wrists and holds them up above your head. He kisses you hard and deep, flicking his tongue against yours. He moves down to your exposed breast taking your nipple between his teeth, gently he uses his expert tongue to tease you.

As your breathing becomes heavier and you feel the excitement build inside you, Chris looks deep into your eyes.

"Kiss me!" You demand. He obliged your demand instantly. His thrusts become faster and harder, he lets go of your wrists and you grip around his neck, running your nails down his back until you finally climax together. Panting heavily Chris leans down and kisses you again then lays down next to you.