Chapter Fourty Seven

The weekend went perfectly and on the plane home you couldn't help but feel a little sad to be heading home.

Sitting next to Chris you held his hand and admired your ring. It was perfect and more than you could've ever imagined. You really didn't deserve it. 

"This really is the most perfect ring but do you think it's a little much?" You ask looking over to him.

"You deserve it. Also I want everyone to know that you are mine." Chris replied.

"I'm yours am I?" You reply seductively into his ear, so close that he would feel your breath against his face, your nose just skimming his warm skin.

"Every bit of you." Chris' hand wanders up your leg getting a little too close to your heat. Your breathing hitches and you lick your lips.

This was risky. You wanted Chris right now but you knew you couldn't. You could feel the excitement right down to your toes.

"Chris if your not going to do anything about the excitement I'm feeling right now then I suggest you stop doing that." You grab his hand that has worked its way up between your legs.

Chris grins widely and kisses you softly on the cheek. Lingering a little to long then sits back in his seat and begins reading his book again. You let out a deep sigh and turn away from him to look out of the window.

When you finally get through the door Chris drops the bags onto the floor and you strut over to him and take his face in your hands. Pulling him into you, you kiss him. Hard and passionately, you run your hands through his hair, grabbing tufts in your fists. Chris moans through the kiss, he picks you up and you wrap your legs around his waist.

He carries you slowly to the bedroom, kissing you the whole way there, gently he places you down on the bed and you remove his shirt, throwing it down on the floor.

Chris begins kissing your neck, moving slowly down your collar bone to your chest. Making you writhe beneath him. He slowly lifts your shirt up over your head showing off your lacy bralette and your pert breast beneath the lace. Which had become fuller with the pregnancy.

Chris began removing your jeans, slowly slipping them over your butt and down your legs.

"Why do you look so sexy in your underwear?" Chris whispers.

"You look sexy with no clothes on." You reply cheekily removing his jeans and boxers letting his erection spring free. Removing your own underwear quickly you move further up the bed, Chris follows you, placing himself between your legs.

You hadn't been intimate together for a little while now. Tension had definitely been building. It wasn't that you didn't want to, you both struggled to find the time to be with just each other.

Tonight was going to be good. The pent up sexual tension would soon be relived. Chris began placing kisses up your leg, his tongue gently teasing your warm skin. Getting closer and closer to your sex.

"You don't know how much I've wanted you!" Chris whispers.

"I need you now." You reply breathlessly.

"Oh no not yet." Chris replies then places his tongue against your swollen clit. This is what you had been waiting for, this is all that you had wanted.

As Chris begins twirling his tongue, flicking it slowly against your pulsing clit he grabs you round the legs to pin you to the bed. This is what you wanted. This is what you had been craving. As he continued the sweet assault your breathing became more rapid you clawed at the bed sheets and arched your back.

Finally he placed a finger inside and began moving it back a fourth, never relenting with his tongue. The pressure began to build and your breathing became heavier and quicker until you finally held your breath, arched your back against the bed and let a 'holy fuck' escape your mouth.