Chapter Nine

As Chris pulled into his drive, he moved quickly around the truck and opened the door helping you out. As you both walked into the kitchen you rested your body against the counter and watched Chris move around the room. Dodger had come to say hello so you bent down to stroke him and then looked up to Chris.

"What can I get you to drink? I think I have wine around here somewhere." He looks in the fridge, but all you can see is bottles of beer.

"I'll take a beer." You respond. He looks at you and then passes you a bottle. Taking a long swig from the cool bottle you place it carefully on the counter. "I know this is cheeky but I don't suppose you would mind me taking off my shoes. They are killing me." You look at him with pleading eyes.

"Of course let me grab you some socks. The floor is freezing in the evening." He leaves the room and you pull your heels from your feet letting them rest against the cold floor, it felt soothing. When Chris came back his height was now noticable next to you. He looked down at you sweetly and handed you a ball of socks.

"Thanks." You both stand looking at each other, your faces so close that you can feel his breath against your skin.

"I want to kiss you again." He whispers against your ear sending shivers down your spine.

"What's stopping you?!" You whisper back.

With those words from your lips his hands are on your face again and he has crashed his lips against yours. As his tongue flicked against yours, you imagined the feeling of it somewhere else and mentally smiled. His hands had moved, they were now on your waist but were sliding slowly down your curves to cup your pert bum, he pulled you closer to his body and you arched your back to press against him further. His kiss became more passionate and urgent as you wrapped your arms around his shoulders.

With one swift movement he has lifted you up and placed you on the kitchen counter never breaking the kiss, now you were level with him, his hands roamed your body and you placed your hands beneath his shirt on his bare chest. His skin was soft and felt warm beneath your own. Chris broke the kiss and began planting soft kisses on your neck, trailing his tongue against your skin. Moving your head to the side to expose more of your neck you let a small moan escape your lips.

Chris stops and looks up at you, smiling down at him you kiss his cheek then slowly made your way down to his neck, your fingers begin to find the buttons of his shirt, slowly you begin to unbutton them, planting a kiss against his neck, then his chest, each time you undo a button, as slow and seductively as you can, you can hear his breathing hitch, his chest is rising and falling faster and harder.

You knew you were turning him on, the wet against your undies told you that you were also turned on. Finally getting to the last button on Chris' shirt you slip your hands under the shoulders of the shirt and slide it over his muscular frame.

Admiring his physique you bite your bottom lip. Damn he really is hot. Looking up at him under fluttered eyes you watch him. His eyes are closed but when he slowly opens them you melt all over again. His head is resting against yours.

"Are you sure?" his voice is soft and low.

Moving slowly away from him you take another sip of your beer letting it moisten your lips, licking them slowly while maintaining eye contact with him.

"Which way to the bedroom?" You ask in you most seductive voice.

Chris smiles and holds out his hand for you to take. Taking another swig of the beer you leave it on the side and then take hold of his hand.

Watching him walk in front of you, checking out his ass, his broad shoulders. He was perfect, but he also had the personality to go with it. God damn why was this man so sexy?

His room was huge. A gigantic bed was the dominant feature in the room. The beige tones were prominent throughout the house. Chris turns to look at you again.

"Are you sure you want to do this?" He was so charming and caring.

Of course you wanted to do this. But if he was having doubts then you would understand.

"If your having doubts we dont have to do anything. I mean you did kiss me first which was beyond sexy. But we can go at whatever pace you want. You will have to put your shirt back on though because I am ready to jump you looking like that right now." Your slowly backing out of the room waiting for Chris to determine how far he wants to go.

You had never been this forward. Especially for a second date. Before you have got to the threshold of the bedroom Chris has stalked over to you, picked you up and is throwing you roughly onto the bed.

Oh this was going to be good.

He climbs on top of you, opening your legs for him to slide between, you start to kiss his neck again, knowing that it drives him wild.

In one swift and strategic move you have flipped Chris onto his back and are now straddling him.

"Ok I wasn't expecting that." He smiles widely at you.

"There may be a lot about me you wouldn't expect." You begin to kiss him again. Biting and nipping lightly at his chest, slowly trailing your hand down to his belt which you make light work of. Sliding his trousers down and throwing them to the side of the bed you gasp slightly at what you find. Placing yourself on top of him again he sits up to kiss you.

"You are amazing." He says staring into your eyes as he slides the dress from your shoulders. Placing sweet kisses on your neck, collarbone and chest. As he exposes your bare chest hidden beneath your dress, he starts to flick his tongue against your erect nipple occasionally clamping his teeth gently around them making you moan with pleasure.

As you stand at the end of the bed to slip the dress over your curves and fall into a heap on the floor, you stand in front of Chris wearing nothing but white lacy panties that were damp with excitement.

Seductively moving towards him once more you removed the undies letting them drop to the floor also. Chris removes his boxers letting his erection spring free.

Straddling him again you place yourself down onto him taking a sharp intake of breath as he fills you. Chris wraps his arms around your waist but places his hand on your neck pulling your face down to his. Kissing you passionately as you grind back and fourth.

Your breathing gets heavier and your chest rises and falls against his. Moans escape your lips as you feel yourself building to climax. Suddenly Chris flips you onto your back and thrusts deep inside you making you curse out loud.

"Language!" Chris whispers into your ear.

"Holy shit. I'm sorry but keep doing that." You reply breathlessly. "Put your hand around my throat, I'm going to cum." You call out to him. He stops briefly.

"You like it like that then?"

"If it's weird you don't have to. Sorry."

"Kinky are we? I like it." He leans down kisses you hard, bites your lip and then puts his hand round your throat. "If it gets to much say so." You nod at him with closed eyes enjoying the moment.

Chris thrusts against you again and with his hand on your throat your climax builds quicker. His breathing hitches and his thrusts become harder and faster.

"Come for me baby." He growls into your ear.

"Holy shit Chris." You moan loudly as you both climax together. He removes his hand from around your throat and leans over you for a moment. Before collapsing into the space next to you.