Chapter Sixteen

Waking the next morning in Chris' arms you felt safe and comfortable. Like everything was completely normal. Even like this was now your routine.

"Good morning sleepy head." Chris kisses your forehead and you stretch dramatically next to him. "How did you sleep?"

"Like a log. Everything ok with you?" Chris had sex/bed hair and was wearing loose shorts. His eyes were brighter and his smile was more amazing this morning.

"Slept amazing. Nice to have someone to cuddle." Chris winks.

"Remind me to get you a teddy bear." You laugh jabbing him softly in the ribs.

"Oh but your so much sexier than a teddy bear." He says as he snuggles into your neck planting kisses that make you tingle.

"Is it ok if I use your shower please? I need to get ready for work. That reminds me I need to text my parents to see if they can pick Maple up from my work." You shoot up to quickly send a message to your ma.

Me-
Hey ma don't suppose you could meet me at work this morning to pick up Maple. I may be late otherwise. Love you x

Ma-
Of course. You can tell me all about the date later. Love you more. X

How did she always know? It was like she had a sixth sense. Were all parents the same?

Getting into Chris' hot shower you let the water run over you. It felt amazing. You were washing away all of the worry that came from thinking about Chris outing you to his friends and perhaps the world.

You didn't know if you were ready for that kind of commitment. The moment the doubt started to fill your mind Chris slid in behind you and wrapped his arms around your waist.

"Don't mind if I join do you?" He whispers into your ear.

"Not at all." You turn to face him. Putting your arms around his neck, you lean into him and kiss him deeply and passionately.

"No flowers for work today. But maybe something else before?" He raises his eyebrows to you.

Smiling you know exactly what he is after.

"How quick are you big boy?" You smile and before you know it he has turned you back round and bent you over.

You brace yourself against the wall and open your legs slightly. He thrusts into you holding you round the waist for support. Suddenly his hands are in your hair and he is tugging it back making you moan out loud.

"Oh you really like it rough don't you." He whispers into your ear.

"You don't even know." You reply as you come against another deep thrust.

When Chris finally finishes off you turn to him and kiss him sweetly.

"Well that's one way to start the morning." You laugh.

You both move around each other finishing your shower. You move into the bedroom, apply a little make up and dress for the day.