Chapter Fourty Two

Five Months Later.
Michael

I couldn't help but to think about how the love of my life was getting ready to have my child soon. Its close to new years and I had planned for us to head to New York to see the ball drop. She had never been but to one outing and that was Paris before Janet's death. I wanted to do something that I wasn't sure what the outcome would be. I was going to asked for Rainy's hand in marriage and then a trip to the islands, Puerto Rico to be exact.

However, I can stand Shaq at this moment. He had the never to call here asking to speak to me about Angela and I didn't want to hear about anything more about it. I got the security to change the house phones because now it was our time to shine.

I was in the bedroom after a much needed shower and I was satisfied with everything now. I still had my breakdowns from not having Janet around. Her husband calls from time to time and I often call to check on him and the kids.

Next month, we were going to find out what gender of the baby was and I was excited. I wanted a boy but we both nearly agree that it might be a girl. Funny because she said that her mother had four other sisters and no brothers. But with me, I had one sister but that's besides the point.

Even though her stomach was growing out, Rainy's stomach was growing high as if its a girl. She said that she would let me come to every doctor appointment, if I didn't squeeze the feeling out of her hands but the next appointment was important. Shit, every appointment was but she ended up joking around with me.

She knew what to do just to keep me going and now I have so much in store. I was going to have my first child.

"Michael?!" I hear from the stairs. I walked out, "Yes baby!" I said. She scurried around the corner laughing. "I think your baby is ready for some food and its been kicking." she said.

I hauled ass downstairs, placing my shirt on in the process because my baby would kick at the weirdest times or of happy times and I would touch her stomach. she took my hands laughing and placed it on her stomach. "Is that their head or their butt?" I asked and she said.

"Well he kicked on this side, so his head is on this side," she said, "Right here." she placed my hands on opposite sides as I feel the movement then a small tap by my right hand.

"Hey little one." I said as I leaned down placing my ear to her stomach. Listening to the movements, a poke touched my cheek. I let go and jumped for joy, "I can't wait to see what you are. Oh and baby I made plans so I will be helping you pack later." I said as I took her hand and we walked into the kitchen.

"Wait to where?" she asked. "Baby, its a secret. I am not telling you this one. We did agree Paris but not this time, Just know, its about to go down." I said as she cracked her side laughing.

I watched too much Kevin Hart literally. I was watching him for the past weeks laughing along with Rainy. And everytime I would say that she would laugh. I need to lay off for awhile. Shit, it cracked me up too bad, I would say it in my sleep.

"Baby, when the next show?" Rainy asked as she sat down in the dinning area and I was in the kitchen, "I actually pre ordered the next one. I can't wait." I said smiling and she looked at me from the side smiling back.

"I know. Breakfast right.-" she stopped me, "Yes, with some peanut butter and pickles please.. the cravings had begun." she said.

"You want bacon, eggs, peanut butter and pickles? Where did that type of craving come from?" I said playfully as I tried to hide the smirk on my face.

"Michael Joseph Jackson.. you already know where it came from. Both of us deeply yes but as far as chocolate, reeces pieces, waffles, caramel and chocolate syrup... may I point the finger?"she said.