Chapter Six

Angela

So, I basically had my time with Michael and I must say that I am glad I left. I was so bored out of my mind of him leaving everyday and coming home late. He was the head of his company and I was just a home wife. Six years of nothing but the same cycle. At first, we were going out every night. After work, he would come home and go straight to sleep. Leaving me wide awake trying to understand why did he work so hard like that. I didn't like his family and Janet was the main one. She just did too much and Michael was always talking to her. In the mornings, it was the hot sex that kept me with him. Oh, his money too, it didn't matter what I wanted, he would spend on me. I wanted him at first but I just stopped having those same feelings for him. I mean yet it was fun and what not but why would I grow more feelings when I can just use him.

Call me what you want to but I had feelings for Shaq. Shaq was Michael's chef and Oh my gosh, he lit my fire. Michael was just a workaholic to me and I just felt like I grew out of love for him. I am not the same woman that he married. The first two years was great but when his parents died, I didn't know how to comfort him. When he would cry I would just leave out the bedroom and sleep on the couch. He always wanted to talk about them but I would never listen because I still had my parents and make up sex wasn't the best.

He was more drained and me thinking that life would get better, it didn't. He was made head boss and the hours was killing me. I would leave and come back home from shopping. There would always be flowers of him apologizing because he couldn't be home but Shaq was there.

I vented to him even though he didn't agree with half of the shit I told him. Explaining my life before I even met Michael was like a bad fairytale. I watched my mother get used by my father so much that I guess, I learned from him. Michael was the spoiler and I took everything from him.

After a few months, Michael sometimes had to work late hours and while Shaq was still up, I would go downstairs and tell him to take a break. I would offer him a drink and we would just talk. He would always say nice things to me about Michael but that didn't go too far and then I made the best mistake of my life.

One night, Michael had to travel to florida for the weekend and by this time, me and Shaq talked everyday. We laughed, we talked and Oh Michael wanted children. That same weekend, I slipped and got too drunk, Shaq was supposed to have Michael's dinner ready before he got home. Shaq ended up fucking me on the kitchen counter and I was enjoying it so much that I didn't even hear him come in.

Michael walked in and caught us.

"Wait! What the fuck is going on?" He asked. "Um baby, hey." I said quickly getting off the counter and putting my robe back on. "Shaq? Really man? I thought we was better than that?" He said. Shaq was confused and ashamed. "I'm sorry man." He said.

"Angela how could you do this to me? To us?" He asked. "Michael its not what it seems but I was just lonely and bored." She said. "Whoa wait a minute? Lonely? Bored? Be real Angela Jackson!" He yelled. He was so pissed that he slammed his briefcase down and crossed his arms. "What did I ever do for you to cheat on me?" He asked but I didn't respond, I couldn't.

"Shaq, you are fired and Angela we need to talk." He said. "No. If he is fired then I am leaving too. Michael I want a divorce." I told him. His face dragged as he fell on his knees holding his head down. "Angela please don't do this. I thought we was happy. What about our plans of having children after the business gets stable enough?" He said.

"Man, I am tired of hearing about your job, your parents and I was tired of you trying to make it up to me in the morning. Even though your sex life was game. I found something better and more than a game!" I yelled. After awhile he didn't speak but he sobbed badly.

"So you think that this marriage was all a game?" He asked. "After all we been through and me pushing my family to the side was just a game?" He asked.

"Michael I just can't handle the distance with you anymore and I am not happy." She said. "I gave you everything Angela, I even allowed you to move in with me because you lost your house. How could you do this to me. What did I do to deserve this and I never cheated on you?" He asked crying. "Michael I just feel like we need a divorce, I am sorry but I am tired of your ways." I said.

"My ways? I have been putting up with you pouting but you never pout when I spend my money on you!" He said, "What did I do?" He asked. "I am just not happy, I wanted something better than this!" I said. "Wait so six years, I asked you for marriage six years ago. And this is the thanks I get? You fucking the Chef and guess why I came home early?" He said. "And why is that?" I asked.

"Please tell me, I don't have to remind you what day it is?" He said. "Today is what the 16th or the 18th?" I said. "You mean to tell me that after six years you forgot that today was our anniversary? Our sixth year wedding anniversary Angela?" He asked. "Why would I even remember something that I fell out with?" I asked.

He breaks down in tears and I stood my ground. "You mean to tell me that you don't want to be married to me? After everything we went through? This is me we are talking about Angela!" He said. "I'm not happy Michael and you work too much for me. I am in love with someone else." I said.

"But why stay here and spend all this time and my money when--" he paused. "So what you mean is you been using me? For my money?" He asked. "I mean it was love at first but I just... I don't know. I just do know that I been done with you Michael.." I said.

After standing there listening to him cry for another twenty minutes, I walked past him and stopped. "I am moving out Michael. I'll send the divorce papers. Have a good life. I don't need or want you anymore." I said and I walked away.

As I packed my things, Shaq helped me out as well as packing his things too since Michael fired him. After everything was packed up and loaded in the trucks. I walked back up to Michael while he was laying there on the floor and took off my wedding ring.

 I walked back up to Michael while he was laying there on the floor and took off my wedding ring

This was my wedding ring. And I placed on the floor next to him. "I'm sorry Michael but I have to do this." And I left him laying there, alone.

Here it is six months later, I was sitting on my front porch when my now fiancee, Shaq, was coming back from checking the mail. He had a brown envelope and on it had my name. When I opened the envelope, it was fresh divorce papers with Michael's name on it and it just needed my signature. I had often wondered what he has been doing in life without me. Who is the new bitch that he's with.

"Baby I think we might need to take a trip." He said. "When and where you know I will take you anywhere you want to go baby." He said. "Yeah, I just want to see, how life has been for my ex-husband and then we are off to Italy." I said.

"Oh, well why would you want to do that?" He said. "Well, to be honest, Michael has been a fool for me and he will give me anything I want." I said. "But baby, I am giving you everything." He said. I put my hand to his lips to quiet him. "Baby you have given me more than that I just want to see how he's living. And if he has gotten broke yet, only because he's a weak nigga to me now." I said.

"Well, how are you going to do that?"He asked me. "Baby, it's very simple and once I drain him for what I can do, then we are gone!!" I said as I kissed him deeply and we continued on our day.

TO BE CONTINUED...

Okay guys.. something a little extra!! Please don't be mad with me lmao!!

But please Vote & Comment.. Hope you enjoyed!!