Chapter Eighteen

Michael

Me and Rainy was sitting by the fire place. We had just finish eating some shrimp and pasta. We were sitting here playing spades. She is the woman that lights my fire. The days are now becoming easier since Angela been out of my life. I can't imagine things without her by my side. I have grown into

"How about that?!" She says as she started throwing her her cards down. She was so confident not realizing I hold the high Joker.

"I'm cutting that and I'm throwing that.. what you got baby.." I said as I took a sip of my orange juice.

"You make me fucking sick.. you probably cheated.." she said. She's such a crybaby but I like it though. The way she pouts turns me on.

"I can't cheat.. I only win, I'm a man!" I said as I used a low spade to cut her card. She looks at me like she about to win and put s down a low joker. I threw my big joker, she threw her hands up.

"How in the hell? What are you? The spades king or something shit!" She said as her phone rings. This was third time tonight and every time is picked up, nobody would answer.

"Hello?" She said as she looked at me and she says, "Listen bitch, I don't know how you got my fucking number but you got one more time to call my got damn phone again. Oh and nice trick with my car that was a bitch move any fucking way.. next time bitch face me!!!" Then she hung up.

"Rainy can I ask you something?" I asked. She turns around and looks at me.

"Yes." She said. She sits back down in front of me and starts to shuffle the cards back up.

"Would you like to move in with me, like officially?" I asked. Her expression was priceless. The water that filled the corners of her eyes, she blinked three times. Then she took a deep breath and looked into my eyes. Her demeanor changed as she relaxed and she got tickled.

"You got to be kidding me. You want me to move in with you?" She asked.

"Well yes..why not.. you can still sleep in your room.. unless you want to lay with me..?" I said.

"Michael, I don't know what to say." She said.

"It's better to not alone and I would rather you move in here. You and Chester." I said.

"Okay... Okay! I would like that! But what about all my things? I have some of my most important things already here. Like pictures of my mother and my family." She asked.

"Well, I did sent for you a brand new car maybe we can go-" she stopped me.

"You did what? Come again?" She said.

"While you were cooking, I snuck off, like I was going to the bathroom but I didn't. I called in a favor for you." I said.

I was able to move my leg a little bit better so I scooted over to her. She basically froze on me. I touched her by her warm and loving hand. "Rainy? Can you hear me." I asked her.

"Yes, I can hear you. And yes Michael, I will move in with you." She said.

Angela

"You got everything?" I yelled outside the car as my man packed the trunk. He gets in the car and we drive off leaving the gas station. He looks at me funny.

"What?!" I said as we drove down the road.

"What's with all the gas like for real. What is up your sleeve Angela. And be honest. " He said with concerned eyes.

"Well, I found a reciept in that bitches car with her address.. so I am going to show her disrespectful ass something! She is in the way of ruining my plans with Michael. So we are heading to her house to send her ass a message. " I said proudly.