Chapter Thirty-One

Michael

"Stop calling my fucking phone.. we are done!!" I yelled hanging up on Angela. She has really boiled me for the last time and I have to watch my temper already. I threw my phone down and rubbed my temples.

Tonight was me and Rainy's first date night in Paris. She was in the shower and Angela been blowing my phone up. I went to the bedroom and pulled out my outfit, I promised Rainy that I make these next few days for her and I would be honest all the way.  Rainy finally come out wearing a fleece cotton robe and with a towel on her head.

"Hey babe. Did you scream or something?" She asked grabbing the shopping bags. " Yeah, Angela called my phone." I stopped and watch as she paused and looked at me.

"I told her not to call me anymore. I'm being honest, believe me." I said as I slowly walked to her.

" I believe you baby, I just don't want our night ruined. I just- nevermind." She said. I could tell she was worried because of her expression. I walked up to her and wrapped her hands around her waist and kiss her neck. "I promise." I said close to her ear. Then just to make her laugh, I smelled her.

"Oh my gosh.. move..!" She said as she laughed that sweet and intoxicated laugh. "What? You smell good!" I said as she tried to tickle me, I backed up.

"Okay.. okay..!" I said holding my hands up. "You win, baby." I said. She dropped her robe and her body was exposed. I stood there in awe as she put on her lace panties and bra. Then she slid on the gorgeous silky black dress I bought her.

"Wow." I said as I literally gawked at her without giving her a heads up.

"Michael?" She said as she turned around. I shockingly stood there deeply admiring her beauty and then she started to snap her fingers.

"Michael" she said. I blinked a few times and then snapped back into my reality.

"Yes. Yes babe." I said.

"You have to get dress babe. We have reservations right?" She asked.

"Oh shit. Yeah, yeah we do, um.. okay so my suit." I said as I scurried to the other side of the bed. I got dressed while she blow-dried, put some curls in her hair and tied her hair in a bun.

"Wow, you have the perfect body. " I said as I view her body from the side angle, she looked like a goddess in that dress. After I was ready, I fixed my hair up, leaving the bang on the side and I called the driver to come and get us.

"Baby. My body is not perfect, too many scars to prove that I-" I stopped her.

"Have the most beautiful body that I have ever seen and plenty more loving to come. From me anyways." I said smiling hard.

" Yeah, yeah. Well, we finna see.. I can't wait to see this.. where are we going anyways?" She asked.

"Aht, aht.. don't ask, this is my surprise plus some." I said looking in the mirror and finishing up. I turned around and looked at her, she was gorgeous tonight.

"Isn't she lovely.. isn't she wonderful." I sung to her, snapping my fingers along with the music.

"Oh my gosh.. Stevie, you didn't have to.. " she said. I laughed and she laughed with me. This woman is something special.

"Come on before my feet start hurting in these heels. " She said as she grabs my hand. I paused and held my wrist up, twirling her and leaning her against my arms, planting a kiss on her lips. As I pulled back smiling, she is stunned, "Michael I didn't know you could dance." She said.

"Hold up.. who said I couldn't? I was the best since birth girl, there's a lot you don't know about me." I said lifing her back up.

" Well I do know that you are a fantastic man and you are a great kisser. I wonder if there's another guy that kisses like you." She said. I clutched onto her waist again, diving into her lips. Plenty of tongue and sucking of her bottom lips consumed her and I pulled back. We both were breathing hard, " Fine this time you win.. now can we go now?" She asked.

" Of course. Come on." I said as I grabbed her hand and we walked out together. Security met us outside of the hotel room and we traveled down the elevator. Holding hands, I could feel the blood of my veins reaching me my dick again. Maybe before the food comes I could bang her in the bathroom for a minute.

"Michael, have you ever bought Angela out here?" She said.

"We did travel to a few places but I have always traveled alone. That's why I know this place so much." I said we reached the lobby and along with the guards, we went out the back door and hopped inside the car..

***Thirty Minutes Later***

We are finally sitting inside the restaurant and it was beautiful. The Balcony was beautiful and I booked it only for us to enjoy. We were waiting for the waiter to bring us the menus.

"Michael am I really dreaming. Like is our first date? She asked.  I smiled really hard, " Yes it is babe. Oh isn't your mother's birthday soon?" I asked.

" Tomorrow, actually. Gosh, I miss her so much. I wish she could have met you baby. " She said as she held her head down and I reached for her hand. I clasped her hand into mine. She grabbed a napkin and lightly touched the corners of her eyes as the tears fell, her face becomes a mere pink color.

"I'm sorry. It's just-" she started. I let go of her hand and stand up. I walked over to her, "Stand babe, come here." I said as she grabbed my hands and got up from the chair. I wrapped her in my arms and rocked her slowly. She rests her head on my chest, I felt her body shiver a little bit as she held it all in.

"I know the feeling, when both of my parents died I was truly heartbroken. It's still hurts right now as we speak baby. But just remember if you ever need to cry babe, I will always be here. I can't let you hold that in too much." I said.

She leans back and wiped the rest of her tears left. "Thank you Michael." She said as she stands in her heels and kissed me. She pulls back and I let my arms free by touching both of her face, pulling her end for another kiss that sent sparks down my spine.

"I love you, Rainy." I said. She smiles, "I love you too Michael.

End of Chapter ❤️
Please vote and comment below and tell me what you think.. ❤️❤️

Miss Darraina