Chapter Seventeen (Short)

Michael

We were in the kitchen cooking. I haven't realized how fun it was to cook in the kitchen especially with Rainy. She was funny, caring supportive and she could make some killer food. I was chopping up some onions while she seasoned some steaks up. We had planned on going outside to grill since it was still daylight out. When we finished, I put the onions in a bowl and she had the pork and beans in a pot. That's until we heard a loud crash and a few bangs.

"What the fuck is that?" I asked. Rainy dropped her glass on the floor and it shattered. Juice went everywhere.

"I think it's coming from outside." She said as she was wide eyed.

After a few minutes, a car sped off and we walked towards the front door. We looked out as the gates were slowly closing on there own. Rainy went out first and I hopped behind. Her car windows were busted, tires were slashed and they went completely flat. In red lipstick the words "He's MINE" was on her hood and the word, "WHORE" was wrote on her windshield.

"Oh that stupid bitch!!" She yelled as she walked towards her car. She rubbed her fingertips through her hair in frustration. Her face red and he expression of anger was priceless. She wiped of her face and the anger stayed in position.

"Rainy.. I'm sorry she did that.. I didn't think she would be this damn crazy..!! I'm calling Janet right now!" I said as I hopped back into the house. I needed my wheel chair now, so I dropped my crutches and sat in the chair. I rolled to the kitchen and grabbed my phone. I dialed Janet and she picked up on the first ring.

"Hey bro!! What's wrong?" She asked.

I took a deep breath and spoke.

"Angela.. Angela fucked up Rainy's car, Dunk!" I said.

I hear a shuffle and then she she blew into the phone.

"She did what!??" She asked.

"Me and Rainy was cooking Dunk.. and when we got outside, the car sped off and her car is fucked up." I said.

"Oh my God! Where is she?" She said. As I rolled back towards the door. Rainy was staring at her car.

"She's pissed off sis! I tried to calm her down but she's not calm. She's mad about her car though Jan!" I said.

I looked at how distraught her face was. She was bent down looking at all the damages that was done, walking and cussing to herself.

"Jan just come to the house now!" I said.

"I'm on the way bro.. just try to keep her calm." She said as she hung up.

I hung up the phone and rolled outside to Rainy. She was sitting on the ground this time with her hands on her face. Rocking back and forth, her face turned red and I touched her shoulder.

"Rainy? Janet is on the way. Please just talk to me." I said.

She rubbed her face down from her forehead to her chin. She relaxed her hands folded under her chin. And she was sitting in a relaxed position.

"Michael, this bitch just messed with the wrong one. Why is it that I can't be happy doing anything?" She said. I stood up applying a small amount of pressure on my leg.

"Stand up Rainy. Stand with me." I said with my hand on her shoulder.

She gets up, holding on to my arm. I gave her a hug. This was the first hug, I have ever given her while standing. She smelled like lavender and vanilla.

"Rainy. I am deeply sorry. I didn't know. Look at me!" She snapped her eyes at me. This is the first time, I have seen her this angry besides her fighting Angela.

"Stop apologizing for something that you could not control Michael. Don't be sorry. Please don't, I think that's how she took advantage of you." she said.

"You think so?" I asked.

"Yes.. baby.. I do. I can't let you apologize for that. It's what real women like me do." She said to me.

I wiped her eyes and kissed her cheeks.

"Rainy.. come on back inside and I will call the security people. I should have did it before we left for my appointment." I said.

I sat back down in the wheelchair and she walked with me. Once we got inside the house, Rainy locked the door securely and she set the alarm. I turned a little bit and she walked towards me.

"You okay?" I asked reaching for her hand. She gently grabbed it and bobbed her head. She blinked her eyes a few times and wiped her face.

"I'm okay.. but that bitch got one more time to fuck with me or you. And I'm not playing." She said.

"Bare with me baby, Please." I said as I caressed her hand. She reached down and kneeled in front of me. She laid her head down on my good leg and I massaged her head. I wiped her cheek as a small tear fell from her eye. We stayed in that position for a minute. Then she looks up at me.

"Michael, I want you to know that I care about you. I don't want anything to happen to you on the count of me..." I hushed her.

"Rainy, I'm not going anywhere and neither are you. Just stay with me, just as we are now." He said.

She licked her lips before she spoke. "Michael, you really want me to stay after all of this?" She asked me.

"Yes. I do. I love you." I said.

The tears fell more as those words flowed off my tongue. I really loved her. I couldn't hide it any longer. She needed love and I gave it to her naturally. Its better than how it was with Angela. I needed her and she helped me find myself. And I wanted to show her more everyday. Her smile was toxic, her body was breathtaking and her personality spoke to me in ways I couldn't imagine.

"I-I love you too, Michael." She said softly.

I caressed her face until she reached closely and she gave me the sweetest kiss. I held on to half of her body and caressed her back. That desire of that kiss made me want her body more. Our lips tangled with eachother as the kissed deepened. Sitting in the upright position, I squeezed her body close to mine as the sound of lips smacking and small moans filled our ears. It was us now and I wasn't willing to give that up.

She pulled back and had to catch her breath. I smiled at how fast she touched her lips then she started to blush a little bit.

"I'm sorry, it went further than I expected." She said.

"Don't be sorry.." I said.

"I have to though." She said trying to hide her smile.

"Why?" She asked. She placed her hand on a placed that I didn't imagine she would. She rubbed her hands against it and massaged it. I looked down and my shaft was swollen. Poking from the inside of my pants.

"That's why." She said.

"Ssss fuck!" I said.

End of Chapter..
Don't forget to Vote and Comment loves!!❤❤