Chapter Twenty- Nine

Rainy

"Michael don't move." I said.  I was in the bathroom with him. He asked me after he shower if I could straighten his hair since he couldn't get it with the curls. I promised him that I would grab some curl activator when we head out for our trip to Paris.

"Just promise me that you won't burn me baby.  I want to look good." He said.

"Oh.. who you looking good for?" I said getting tickled. He reached behind me, grabbing my thigh.

"For you of course!" He said. I felt warm on the inside as he stayed perfectly still for me. Parting his hair in sections and straighting his hair, he had some good hair because it curled on the ends.

After I got the back, I came in front of him and mainly concentrating on the front, he starting poking me in my stomach, making me giggle. The more I concentrated, the more his eyes was focused on mine. Blinking a couple times, I looked at him every couple seconds and his glare never left mine. And then he licked his lips, balling his bottom lip, I smirked.

After thirty minutes, I was finished. "All Done." I said as I handed him a mirror and then he gets up and was about to start messing with his hair. He takes the comb and combs a little to the front as if making a bang.

The results:

"Damn.. this looks so good. My baby can do hair." He said as his hair flowed with every movement he did. Then he takes his hand and fluffed it like a woman.

"Oh hell naw.. let me leave you and your hair to it!" I said laughing as I unplugged the flat iron. I sat it down to let it cool off and continued to pack some more items for our travel in a few hours.

"Thank you for doing my hair." He said as he looked at me. He handed me the towel and I out it in the dirty hamper basket.

"Your welcome baby." I said as I planted a kiss on his cheek and walked out the bathroom. I went to my closet, grabbing a few items and a picture fell out of a bag. I picked up the picture, flipped it over and it was a picture of my mother. I sat on my knees and my mind goes blank. My mother is still my everything. She was my rock and I loved her with everything in me.

I sat in tears as I stared at the picture. All the memories we shared, made me a broken woman. I couldn't hold a relationship long enough and the kids the I was supposed to have, didn't make it because I was stressed. I break down, balling with my mouth muffled. I hear Michael come out the bathroom.

He was walks up to me, gets on his knees with my and wrapped his arms around me.  "Babe?" He said.

"Michael, I miss my mother so much," I sobbed, "I still can't believe she's gone." I cried. He holds me close and rocked me in his arms.  I looked up at him and his eyes were watery.

"I'm sorry." I said. He cupped my face and kissed me.  Sniffling, "You don't need to be, I know that you did the same thing for me. You have done a lot for me. And now that I am better from my first accident, I'm stronger now because I am with you." He said.

"I Love you Michael." I said looking into his sensitive eyes. He gave me another kiss on the cheek and gave me a hug. "I love you too." He said.

Three Hours Later..

We were in the car that Michael provided for us to arrive safely to his private jet. He called in a favor at his job to keep his business afloat and because he's still out, he still makes money. He had favors set up in Paris where a level 2 security team were waiting and a level 3 security team was waiting in France.

My stomach caught butterflies because it's been so long since I actually traveled and I never been out of the US before.

"Your nervous aren't you?" Michael asked as he started chowing down some Doritos, smacking and all like it was the last meal.

"No, I am not nervous.. are you?" I asked looking at him. He sucked off the last of the cheese and ended up with orange lips from the cheese.

"No. Why are you looking at me like that?" He asked. I covered my lips giggling, "You killed them Doritos and you have cheese on your lips. I grabbed some tissue and wiped over his lips, licking my own, his lips were clean after.

"Mm.. thank you, you want to kiss me now don't you?" He asked.

"Haha.. very funny cheese lips." I said. He reached and grabbed my face. "Come here girl." He said as he planted a whole bunch of kisses on my lips and around my cheeks and then he laughed.

"Oh my gosh..!!" I laughed with him. "You so owe me.. I can't wait to see what french food looks like on you." I said laughing.

"Oh.. we shall see real soon. I'll take that and I'll have fun licking their famous creme pies off your pretty lips." He said. I turned away blushing and laughing.

_______________

Michael

I was sending and completing some forms for my business. Sending them in on my plane. As I looked at the watch on my hand, it was pretty late. Rainy was in the shower and I was snacking on some chocolate. This feels like a fresh start just for us. These past seven months been hell especially for those two months I spent with Angela. I decided to make this trip the best for Rainy. She deserve everything and I wanted to give her everything plus more. I felt like she was my soulmate and I am forever grateful for her.

I sat back after closing my computer and Rainy comes in just in time. She had on a red and black night gown and her hair was wet and wavy. I looked in awe at her beauty. My dick however vibed differently as the blood pulsated against my pajamas. I wanted her so badly, I just couldn't help it.

"Hey baby." I said smiling. She grinned from ear to ear. She comes to me and gave me another juicy kiss. That made it worst as I tried to move a little bit for it not to show.

"Everything good with work right?" She asked so sweetly. "Yes actually it is.. oh I can't wait for your graduation!" I said clapping my hands. I watched her blush and then she smiled.

"You want to come to my graduation?" She asked.

I looked at her and grabbed her hand. "Of course I do. If it wasn't for my sister Dunk to cuss me out like that and let me know what I am facing, I wouldn't be here. I would still be treated badly by Angela. She is just not like you." I said.

"I mean I just follow, like my mother did. She is the reason I am still doing what I do best. I kinda wished that she was here to see what a good guy I met. No matter how we started and yet we are here." She said.

"Yeah I wasn't myself at all and I still apologize." I said looking down.

"Michael, you don't have to keep apologizing. I can tell everyday that you really are sorry and I am sorry too. Just in case I was being too mean to you. There was just a lot of pressure in the air and I was being to forward." She said as her gaze never left mine. I was overjoyed to a certain extent.

"You didn't have to. I was being kinda pushy and all those times you wanted to leave me. I didn't want you to leave, even that day when Angela tricked me. I didn't want you to go and I cried everyday, even when you didn't pick up the phone for me." I said.

"It's not that I didn't want to. I wanted to so badly but I just never did. Ill admit, I got over protective of you because of the state you were in and I didn't want nobody to fuck you over. And I was falling in love with you as the days went by. " She said.

"You really like me?" I said. She looked back at me. " No Michael, I love you." She said.

End of Chapter.. ❤️❤️
Please leave a comment and Vote below..
Hope you are still enjoying this.