Chapter Four

I moved into my mansion across town. I haven't been here in a few years since I was married to Angela. I had let all my maids and staffers know that I was moving back in. The only difference was I am alone now. I hit a few people up that I knew to help me, to redecorate some things to give this place more alive affect. While everything is going on, I needed an extra touch, I had to put out a few job openings for the positions for my house. The main one is a personal assistant, someone who I can trust but trust can be a bitch sometimes.

I allowed a few people over to the house and they decided to help, I had to think about this position wisely but who can handle the business because I will not be playing about myself or anything in my house. I really wanted to apologize to Rainy, I hope she got the flowers and she calls me. This is the most hardest thing I ever done. That is apologizing to someone I don't know. This just felt so different to me for some reason. And I have to break my bedroom in with a new woman. So, I called one of my regulars to have a date and hello bedroom action. This is going to be a good night for me. Now, I stop by the store to do a little grocery shopping.

Rainy

I was sitting at the table just looking at the flowers with my phone in my hand. Why would he send me flowers and ask me to call him. I am starting not to like him anymore. "Man, I don't even want to call his ass!" I mumbled to myself. I just couldn't think about why he wanted to hear my voice out of all people. But I felt like I was wrong for stepping out of my boundaries and hugging him.

I decided I was going to cook something I haven't had in a long time. I needed to make a run though because the shrimp and chicken alfredo was what I had a taste for. I got up and got dressed. Then I grabbed my pocket book and left out of my apartment. I drove the thirty minute drive to the grocery store and I grabbed a basket to roam the store. I was looking for the chicken and picking over them to make sure that they were straight. Then I went into the isle and seen all the snacks and by me already being the weight that I am thick in the hips, thighs and a fat ass already, my mouth started to water.

"See something you like?" My heart started racing immediately because that was the last voice that I wanted to hear but I needed to hear. I turned around and Michael was standing over by the Doritos with a basket. It was just something about his voice that was soothing and hypnotic to me. I kept staring for so long, that he started to frown and I turned my head in embarrassment.

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to stare. Its just-" I stopped. I didn't want to say anything to him that would take him the wrong way and I will ended up with chips in my face. Literally in my face.

"Just what?" He asked. I took another breath and didn't speak. I heard his shoes click towards me and he placed his finger on my chin to face him. I looked into his eyes and I shrugged my shoulders.

"Well I can apologize for hugging you and taking you by surprise. I didn't know that you didn't like hugs." I said. He cleared his throat, "I um- well. I am sorry I reacted the way I did. It's a long story but I'd rather not talk about it." He said looking down. "Well I'll accept if you accept my apology." I said. He looked up at me and smirked a little bit, he took his free hand and stuck it out in front of me. "I accept." He said.

He quickly let go of my hand and spotted some Cheetos and went to grab them. I watched at how he placed the chips in his basket and then kept looking around. I thought that it was the end of the conversation because he kept walking down the isle. I turned around and grabbed a box of swiss rolls, a pack of hersheys and two bags of hot cheetos. Once I finished in this isle, I turned around to walk down the same isle and he was standing right behind me. I jumped and dropped my basket.

I rolled my eyes, twirled my hair to the side to bend down and pick up my things. He reached down and picked up my chicken. Then walked back to me. "Here you go. I'm sorry if I scared you. I wanted to ask you something?" He said.