Chapter Thirty-three

*Warning.. Smut Material & Gifs.. You Been Warned*

(Narrators POV)

After Michael and Rainy take the lovely elevator down the Eiffel Tower. They are holding hands and Rainy just couldn't stop smiling.

"Why are you smiling like that baby?" Michael asked. He looked at her and she blushed quickly.

"Well, this has been the best trip I have ever taken and you are the best man in the world. I can't believe that I am here still... All because of you." She said.

Michael smiled, realizing that he has made her day and her night. He also knew that it wasn't over for them. He had something else in mind but he didn't tell her what it was yet.

"I'm glad you came with me. I never had so much fun like this. Your expressions were priceless, oh here." He reached inside his pocket and gave her a small envelope.

"What's this.. it better not be any money Michael." She said as Michael rubbed the bottom of his lip smiling. "Well yeah it is." He said.

"Michael!! No.. I don't want your-" he interupts her with his laughter, which she enjoyed hearing so much. "I'm kidding baby.. just open it already." He said as she lets his hand go and she ripped opened the envelope.

It was the Tarte Tatin recipe and the chefs signature with "Enjoy" and a smiley face.

"Aww really.. how did you get this from him.. blackmail?" She said laughing at Michael's expression.

"I know him personally, I told you this was one of my favorite places to travel. I kinda was able to motion him to write the recipe and he did. Now you have something from here to bring home. " He said smiling.

He wrapped his arms around her, "Baby, I want to make you happy just like you made me happy. Even through our rough start.. You brought me into a place that I didn't imagine that I would be right now. And I am so glad you are here and not Angela. " He said.

She wrapped her arms around his neck, she almost had to stand on her tippy toes to kiss him. Michael joined in as their kissed deepen and he curved his arms around to her back. After a few seconds of kissing, she pulled back but Michael doesn't let her go. His kissed continued dowm here neck and she swallowed.

"Mm.. Michael." She breathes as she placed her hand through Michael's hair and she gives him full access to her neck. Nipping and sucking on her neck she gets lost in a trance until that elevator finally comes to a stop and Michael pulls back. Brushing his hair back with his hands, he smiled and said, "Your neck tastes good.. I wonder what else taste good on you. " He said but it was the seriousness that was so cute to her.

After the half hour drive back they head back to the room. She takes off her coat and so does he and Michael scoops her up and carried her to the bedroom.

"Michael. I am scared. " She said as he paused from kissing her. "Baby if it gets too hard on me, I will tell you.. what three more days? I'm fine." He said.

"Will you let me know?" She asked. He laid her down on the bed and crawled on top of her. " I promise." He said.

He slowly takes off her dress tossing it to the side and she helps him take off his clothes. Once they are only in their underwear, he slides her to the edge of the bed, planting kisses from her neck down the middle of her chest, sucking and nibbling on each breaths as he go down.