Chapter Twenty-Six

Rainy

I was released from the hospital but only to go to Michael's room. His tests came back very well and it took some time for him to walk being that he was in bed for two weeks. Me and Janet talked about a lot and she got a chance to know me really well. I have been waiting patiently trying to keep calm and now I am able to see him again.

We pretty much facetimed and feel asleep on the phone everyday and every night. It wasn't like your average phone conversations that people have because we both was sick but in the end, it felt good.

Walking into the room, he was eating some soup and he hated it. He looked at me and scrunched his face as I sat in the chair next to him.

"How are you feeling?" I asked him and he looked at me with the wonderful smile that I loved to see.

"This soup is nasty but I'm feeling better. Doc said  my tests are pretty good. I can walk better, I just have a small ache. He says I have to take a Bayer Aspirin every day to prevent the same thing from happening." He said.

"Yeah, that's so good. I'm much happier now." I said. I watched him as he ate, his hair a messy but still cute and his skin color was back to normal. I couldn't wait to get home to relax and cook for him.

"I'm happy just to see you sitting here and I must ask." He said. I looked into his eyes this time.

"Yes, Michael." I asked.

"When can I get a really good meal from you. I feel like I am starving in this place." He said as his sipped the rest of the soup down and placed the bowl back in the tray.

"Sooner than you think." Janet said laughing as she walked in smiling and she sits down on the other side of Michael.

"What you talking about Dunk?" He asked confused.

"Well.. for now, Angela is off the radar. So me and Rainy was talking and I, your baby sister, thought that it would be better that you to accompany Rainy at her house until this all this shit dies down." She said.

I swallowed so hard as I watched his reaction. His face was shocking but extremely calm.

"Say that again... You both agreed to this?" He asked.

"Michael it's not a bad idea its-" Before she could finished he laughed really loud, clapped his hands rapidly and reached over to grab his sister to pull her in for a hug, not to mention the small pain he's in.

"Oh my Gosh!! That's a great idea. I can't wait!!" He said and he pulled back holding an area of his chest. "Ouch! Shit!" He said.

"You have to stay calm bro but yes.. we decided that since Angela doesn't know where Rainy stays now, you could stay with her for awhile." She said.

He looked back at me with the biggest smile on his face, from ear to ear. I smiled back blushing and shit. "I'll be nice.. I promise. I Love you.." He said.

"Damn sister in law.. you ain't have to blush that damn hard.. my brother is real soft." Janet said as Michael nudged her.

"I am not.. I'm a gentleman.. and I have my own feelings inside of me." He said touching his chest.

I laughed and cried all at once. I couldn't help it. It was relieved that I feel more closer to him now more than ever. Not sexually but physically. We had our own attraction and its worst being apart than it is being together.

"I can't wait for us to get home." I said smiling. Janet couldn't help but to smile too. She was happier now that her brother was happy and he found the love of his life.