Chapter Sixteen

Rainy

It's been a month now and we haven't seen Angela ass yet so far. Michael had his first appointment with physical therapy and I was sitting on the bench. I was watching how the woman was massaging Michael's leg and working his leg muscles. Call it what you want to but a flow of jealousy went through me. I never felt like that before that only made me think that I was really falling for him.

"Ouch!!" I heard him yell. As the woman was bending his leg in an upward fashion.

His caramel face was turning pink as the pain that he was feeling in his legs, frustrated him. The woman was a small framed blonde and they said that she was good. Three or four weeks of this and I will ended up fighting the woman for hurting him. And this woman was very provocative, every move she made on Michael was in a sexual manner. Almost as if she was flirting with him. Nearly about to throw up, I had another 45 minutes of this shit. So while he did his therapy, I did my therapy.

I walked towards the gym where the guys werr boxing. It was something that I longed wanted to do and since I had a little free time, I ended up enjoying. I grabbed some gloves and went to the punching bag. This older guy walked up to me.

"Are you new?" He asked. This guy looked like he trained some of the best WBS woman who fought on television.

"Um yes.. I wanted to just throw a few punches and get some stress off." I said as I came prepared.

Before we left, I put on a white shirt and black sweatpants. Then my white and black comfy shoes. Not thinking that I wanted to do this. I took off my coat and dropped my bag and phone. I walked up to the bag and tapped on it. The older guy went behind the bag and said, "Now, I am just going to hold it while you punch it.. Don't worry about me." He said.

As he held on to it, I threw the first punch. It felt going then I went in. I threw left hooks, right hooks and I kneed the bag good fashion.

"Break one minute.. stretch your muscles." He said as I walked back a little and stretched. I stretched my bones and popped my knuckles. I stretched my legs real good and I was ready then.

"You ready.. let's go!" He said as I walked back to the punching bagand threw more punches out of anger.

My anger stretched to my father and him leaving us. Leaving my mother to try and do for me. Leaving us to where we had to make it on our own. How my dad showed up after her death and didn't speak to me at all and thought that he was getting something from her will. How I lost my two sons in a matter of years. How my mother was lying on her death bed and she died in her sleep peacefully.

To top the cake, Angela's bitch ass showing up after all this time, treating Michael as if he was a piece of shit husband. Letting him be alone, drinking. I don't know what else but her cheating caused a lot pain for him and made it hard to love him.

I hit the the punching bag for so long and hard, blinded by my thoughts, that I didn't realize that the guy was telling me stop.

"Hey! Hey!" He said as he stopped the bag and he looked at me.

"You okay ma'am.. you took me for a loop? I'm only 67 and you have taken me fast. Hehe!!" He laughed.

"I am so sorry. Let me get back to my friend, he's down the hallway. Thank you so much." I said laughing.

"Come again soon okay.. you can sign up for a boxing membership here. All expenses paid." He said.

"Okay I will do that!" I said walking away. I grabbed a bottle of water and a towel wiping my face. I walked back to the room where Michael was and she was wrapping a bandage on his leg. She handed him his crutches and while he hopped this way, she walked with him.