Chapter Thirty-five (Short)

Rainy

I wake up by the sounds of the horns beeping outside of the window. I moved just a little until I looked at where I was. My eyes followed my hand, slowly gliding it up the beautiful skin, I am laying up under. Following my hands, Michael was sounded asleep, hair messed up from our three sexual encounters, just before 7:30 am and it was just 9 am. I adjusted myself a little but and rested my chin more on his chest, I took my hand and traced his pink bottom lip.

I smiled knowing that I found a tough type of love and he really loved me back. I took my finger and traced his top lip over for him, to lick his lips and grumble a little before opening his eyes. Those brown orbs looked around before those eyes found mine. I smiled and planted a kiss by his ribs and relaxed my head on him again.

"Good Morning babe." He said as he cleared his throat and the deepness that cradled his voice was very sexy to me. I got tickled, "Good morning babe." I said back. His hand that was touching my back, was now in my hair. He took his hand and made a mess out of my hair that was already needing a good wash.

"Hey!" I said giggling and I crawled on him. Straddling and running my hands all through his hair and he flipped me over on my back just to lay on top of me. He growled against my neck and planted kisses on me.

"Rainy?" He asked in my neck. "Hm?" I said. He lifts his head up and those glowing eyes, stared me down. He smiled, "Last night was amazing, I have never felt so alive again. I felt dead as a person for a long time." He said.

For a second it confused me and then I understood. "I felt dead for a long time, because of the lost of my mother. I never looked at it in more than one point of view but from you I get it." I said placing my hands in his hair.

"I just think that no longer than I was married to Angela, she was toxic to me and I didn't realize that until last night. The way you moved me, it took awhile to understand you and now I understand myself more in you." He said.

"Really?" I asked looking at him. He gets up and sits up on the bed and pulls me to sit on his lap. We sat in lotus position for awhile, kissing passionately as the time flew passed us.

(Example of a Lotus Postion.. picture no clothes lol)

 picture no clothes lol)

"Yes. I never wanted some on so much in my life. And I want things better for the both of us. I can't live or breathe without you Rainy. At the hospital, besides me thinking that I was dying, I was needing you beside me, your touch, your heart and your love for me. It changed me and the only way I'll die, is if you are not by my side." He said.

I felt instant flutter against my chest when he spoke this. The sensitive side that I have experience, the animal that he was sexually and the energy physically drawn me closer to him than I ever thought it would. I placed my hand across his chest. His heartbeat was a steady but fast pace. I placed my hand across my own, only for it to beat the same rhythm.