Chapter 44

Instantly waking up in the middle of the night, Amnon sat up from the bed and moved his head around. He was hearing noises from the outside and leaving from his bed. He looked at the window and got alarmed to see his parents fighting a humanoid female. The young Kree Eternal hybrid had to do something in order to stop them from disturbing the neighbors and thought of calling the people from the apartment first, before asking the police first. Amnon instantly left the family flat and quickly rushed towards the hallway and into the stairs. The other residents who were awake noticed and found him very odd.

The boy headed himself upstairs into the third floor and kept running into the hallway. He loudly banged his godfather's door as he was desperate to ask for help.

" Uncle Hank! " Amnon cried and incessantly knocked the door. " HELP!! WE HAVE AN EMERGENCY!! "

The door instantly opened and revealed a hulking and barefooted man in his late fifties to early sixties with prussian blue skin, wearing casual clothes. He was crossing his both arms and heavily sighing to see his younger family friend to his annoyance.

" Oh my stars and garters! Where's your manners, young man?! " Hank McCoy exclaimed and indignantly glared. " Why are you violently knocking on my door like some FBI Agents in America?! Do you even realize the neighbors will get disturbed?! "

" I'm so sorry, Uncle Hank, " Amnon anxiously spoke. " My parents are in trouble right now! I really need your help before I will call the cops! Please, we need to do something! "

The former mutant UN Ambassador to the United States and X-Man also heard the commotion from the outside and heavily sighed, looking at his godchild. Amnon waited for him to respond.

" I get what you mean, Amnon, " Hank nodded. " This is really an emergency. "

" How about Aunt Lila? "

" She'll be coming home in two days, " he answered. " For now, we have to get her associate to join us. "

" You mean Uncle Warren? "

" Right. "

The two men headed into the apartment's West Wing where they knew their ally had resided. Hank looked at Amnon and said, " This time, I'll knock. Understand? "

" Yes, sir, " Amnon obediently nodded.

The hulking blue skinned mutant gently knocked on the door as the young Kree hybrid curiously tilted his head, watched, and found him too unusual from a brute-looking gentleman. Suddenly, someone appeared from the doorway when it opened. A blonde bearded man curiously raised his eyebrows and held the doorknob.

" What are you guys doing in this time of the night? " he asked.

" Mr. Evans, our young friend here is telling us that his parents are having a conflict in real time, " Hank politely answered. " He needs our help before he calls the authorities. "

" Carol? Old Methu?! " Warren exclaimed in shock and mentioned the names of Amnon's parents. " Oh, crud!! Seriously?! "

" Uncle Warren, I just saw them fighting an android, " Amnon added and pointed at the window.

Hank, Warren, and Amnon watched the commotion from the third floor's window. They were worried to see the couple kept pursuing the female android with a silvery metallic skin. Amnon was worried for his parents and observed how their opponent was able to strike down his mother. His father on the hand remained in his pink skin form and kept targeting using his bright blue cosmic photon blasts. The lady LMD was able to dodge his attacks.

" Dammit! " Warren indignantly muttered and angrily clenched his fists. " HYDRA must be after your mother, Kid. Now, your father may be also in big trouble. "