Chapter 21

(Montmartre Residence: Upper East Manhattan: 9:00 PM)

The Kree Eternal silently remained sitting beside his sleeping wife on their bed. He gently held her right hand with his left hand and touched her large protruding abdomen. Methu-Selah felt his unborn son's heartbeat and smiled at his wife. He sensed him being safe and healthy despite of the child's mother doing such disasters.

" Amnon, I can sense you, but I know you're able to hear and feel me right now, " he thought. " I'm glad you're still inside your mother's womb. Anytime soon, you will be coming out and seeing the world for the first time. I know you have lot to learn from me and your mother. It will take so much time for you to grow and become a man. We have so much time for you. We will wait for your birth and growth. "

The Kree Eternal felt a sudden kick from Carol's abdomen as his wife grimaced and moaned. Methu-Selah smiled and softly chuckled.

" You may be a very smart boy, but you have inherited your mother's sense of humour. You surely will give us such intense laughter. "

Suddenly, he heard a knock on the door when he instantly stood-up from the bed and instantly left the room. Methu-Selah thought of transforming into pink-skinned form with blonde hair, however he was reluctant to do that and choosing to reveal himself in his true form. The Kree Eternal opened the door and saw two men as visitors.A bald African-American man dressed in black clothes came along with a bearded man.

" Mr. Fury, Agent Fisher, " he politely greeted and asked. " What are you two doing at this time of the evening? "

" Fury and I need to speak something with Carol Montmartre, " Fisher answered and crossed his arms.

" By the way blue man, where's her husband? " Fury added.

" Fury, he is the Columbia University professor, " his fellow whispered. " He happened to be a blue skinned extraterrestrial. "

" You mean, Kree? "

" I saw him transforming, Fury. I couldn't believe who he really is before. "

" Yes, gentlemen, " the Kree Eternal broke his silence and called their attention. " My real name is Methu-Selah, a former general of the Kree Imperial Army. My wife is also a Kree-Hybrid named Car-Ell. Now, are you ready to enter? "

" Right, we're all coming. "

" Come in. "

Fury and Fisher entered the room when Methu-Selah aided them to the living room couch. They instantly sat on the soft and smooth brown leather covering of that furniture and waited for the blue-skinned host for he went to the kitchen.

" Do you want some tea for a drink? " he asked.

" Yes, a cup of green tea will do, " the bearded man replied.

It took around five minutes to prepare and serve some tea to the guests. Methu-Selah took his seat and thought for a question for them while taking a sip of his tea.

" The reason why we're here, " Fury spoke and finished drinking his tea. " Fisher has told me from his undercover mission within the Rikers.  Your wife has committed another major criminal involvement. "

" Yes, he had told me of that, " the ancient Kree nodded in agreement after finishing his cup of tea. " It has been two months Carol doing these crimes. "

" We are also worried since the police will be after her and you anytime soon, " Fisher said and placed the empty cup of tea on the table. " Meir, I mean, Methu. We have decided to put your wife under house arrest, if that's possible. "