Chapter 29

" How did your girlfriend see you in your wolf form? Also where she at now? " Warren curiously asked his younger friend.

" She's in Champs Elysees and accepted who I am. Yep, she's also Kree-Frenchwoman. , " Ethan winked . " I believe she's Captain Mar-Vell's niece. "

" Mar-Vell has a niece? " Carol raised her voice.

" Yes, " Methu-Selah nodded. " It's Marvella Comtois. Her parents also followed my footsteps on Earth. "

" Yeah, it's Ella! That's her name, " Ethan showed the picture of the young blonde pink Kree from his phone. " She works in a restaurant as a waitress and aspires to be a chef."

" Have you thought talking to Ella and see if she wants to live in the dormitory with you, Ethan? "

" Well, yeah. She's been looking for a cheaper rent, " the wolf mutant replied. " She can't afford to live around Montmartre or any where else around Champs Elysées. "

" Perhaps she can stay, " Carol smiled and convinced Ethan, while carrying her son. " She can see her little uncle here. "

" Yeah..." he laughed and snapped his fingers. " She's a good babysitter too! "

" Hmm, for a 16 years old Ethan seems that he can handle himself. I wasn't able to when I was his age, " Warren said to Rahne before turning his attention back to Ethan. " If you want your girlfriend to live with you, maybe you should try to convince to come live at the mutant safe haven."

" Yeah, I guess I have to, " Ethan nodded in agreement.

" Alright, " Warren turned his attention to Hank now and asked. "Will you be staying in Paris or you have a lot of urgent business back with the U.N? "

" I'm on a vacation leave for two weeks before I get back to work, " the blue skinned mutant replied and turned to the others talking.

" Does someone fill in for you while you on vacation? "

" Well, my associate, Commander Abigail Brand from SWORD has filled-in temporarily. "

" Abigail Brand felt like I heard that name before, but never SWORD."

" Certainly, she is a good mutant, " he replied. " I have known her for a long time. "

" Hmm, so what exactly is SWORD? Never heard of it before in my travels, before, " Warren curiously asked.

" It's an organization that monitors any space and Earth activities of an extraterrestrial, Methu, Carol, and I were once part of this organization, " Hank explained. " The headquarters is found above our planet's atmosphere. That's how we get each other more. "

" Sounds interesting, also Methu-Selah and Carol never told me, they were part of SWORD. "

" This is how the Alpha Flight made and I met my husband, " Carol smiled and held her husband's left hand. Methu-Selah gently touched his wife's face as Little Amnon smiled and cooed at his parents.

" That must've been exciting being on the same team and protecting the world."

" True, I'm glad, Brand has to take over even I'm no longer part of it, " she replied.

" Well, Brand can handle it right? " Warren raised his both hands in interjection and smiled. " Not to mention she the commander of SWORD."

" She knew my case, so my husband and I decided to leave SWORD after my trial. She knew what's the best for me. "

" So, you're pursuing civilian life as a parent, " Hank added and turned to the Kree couple.

" Yes, " Carol and her spouse nodded.