Part 19 (18+)

"Then it's a date" you matched his smile as you moved your hand from his shoulder to his hair as he kissed you, softly. Nothing like what you had done so far, but hopefully what you could do from now on.

For the rest of the evening Lucas stayed by your side, and you, his. You danced and you drank and you laughed, you even got to know each other a bit. At some point you felt a hand on your shoulder and you turned to find Delilah, "Lilah! There you are!" You threw your arms around her, pulling her into a hug
"Oh erm, hi?" Granted you were a bit drunk and nearly rugby tackled her "I was just going to ask you if you were ready to go home, I think I'm going to call it a night"
"You go, I think I'll stay until everyone's gone to help sort out tidy up a bit"
"Are you sure? We've got the car back booked though"
"Its totally fine don't worry, you take the car. I'll find my own way back" you gave her your most reassuring smile
"How on earth are you going to get back in your state" she laughed at you
"Don't worry, she can come with me in my car, I'll drop her off on my way home" Lucas suggested
"Yeah! See, all sorted!"
Delilah narrowed her eyes at him, "hmmm... okay then, you look after my precious cargo for me then"
Lucas held his hand over his heart "cross my heart she'll make it back in one piece" you all laughed at that, Lilah hugged you bye and promised to text when she got home as long as you did too.

You and Lucas stayed for a few more hours until the last person had left and the overnight clean up crew arrived, you checked the time and it was 4am "I'm so sorry for keeping you this late, I thought everyone would leave a little sooner"
"Its fine, don't worry, we all set?"
"Erm... yep, I think we're all good" he held out his hand and you took it in mine as we walked out to the front to his car.

We got in the back of the car as you told his driver your address, you turned to Lucas "thank you so much for staying with me until the end, and then offering me a lift home"
"Its no problem, really. To be honest, the gala was pretty boring without you beside me", you laughed at him
"Yeah I'm sure that red-head would've been really boring" he side eyes you and he chuckes, you let out a awkward laugh to hide your jealousy
"Oh yeah- wait, y/n, are you... jealous?" He turns his body to yours in his seat in his realisation
"Pffft no!" You avert your eyes, now you've done it! Well done y/n
"Then why aren't you looking at me?", you turn your body to him
"I am! See!"
"No you're not" he places a finger under your chin and lifts your head "my eyes are up here", you swallow, "so, y/n, are you jealous?"
"Ummm, no?"
"Hmmm" his eyes lowered to your lips "what I would do with those liar's lips", your breath hitched slightly
"And what would you do with my lying lips? Exactly"
"Exactly? Well, that would all depend on you, sweetheart"
"Oh yeah? How so", you leaned in
"I'd let you do whatever you want to me right now"
"Is that so, Mr Bishop?"
"Damn right"
"And what if I told you I wanted you, right here, right now?"
"Then I-" your little game was cut off as the driver cleared his throat "we've arrived sir" you blushed as you remembered you weren't alone
"Thank you Felix, we shouldn't be too long if you wouldn't mind stepping out please" he nodded his head and left the car
"What are you doing?" You asked, puzzled
"Well did you not just say you wanted me? I believe your words were 'right here, right now', yes?"
"Yes" you breathed, Lucas placed his hand on your cheek as he leaned in further
"Then what's stopping us?", what was stopping us? My irrational brain that's what
"Not a damn thing" you smiled as your lips touched, hands exploring in lust and excitement of being caught.

Lucas' hand travelled down to your gown strap and pushed it off your shoulder before doing the same with the other, exposing your bare breasts. He sucked in a breath "beautiful" he whispered
"I do believe you're at an advantage here Lucas" you gestured to his fully clothed frame
"Please" he gestured to his shirt.

You slipped his jacket from his shoulders and removed the tie before unbuttoning the shirt. When you reached the end you pressed your palm to his crotch and felt his hardness beneath, Lucas gasped and the grip he had on your waist tightened as he pulled you closer to him. You bundled up the skirt of your gown and lifted one leg over him to straddle his lap, being in the back of his car only increase your proximity and contact.

Lucas connected your lips once again, the kiss was nothing like the tenderness of earlier at the gala as you danced. No, this was pure hunger, lust, want. He wanted you and you him.

He peppered his kissed to your jaw then travelling lower, and lower, and lower, before his warm mouth came to contact with your hard nipple. The sensation was strong enough alone that you rocked your hips against him, releasing a moan from us both, you placed both your hands on his firm chest as you started to moved your hips, chasing any friction. Lucas latched onto your breast, biting and tugging on your hard bud, swapping between each and fondling the unattended. With each moan and rock of your hip your hand snaked lower down his chest to his abs and then to the top of his trousers where you teased Lucas' dusting of hair with your fingers.
"Ride me, y/n"
"Yes" you breathed
"Wait, shit! I don't gave a condom"
"I'm on the pill its fine, I'm clean"
"Fuck, me too, but, are you sure?"
"Yes, Lucas, just please, fuck me"
Lucas smiles as he continued his attack while you unfastened his trousers and pulled out his length. He stopped to help me while you held up your skirt he ripped your panties off "Lucas!"
"What? I'll buy you a new pair" he smiled as he gave you a brief kiss he took your skirt from you as you guided him to your entrance, sinking down and feeling the burn deep.

"Ah, shit" you gasped as you gripped his shoulder
"Fuck, y/n. You feel so good, princess" he peppered kisses on your lips and neck as you began to move, slowly grinding, still adjusting to his size from this angle. You were both painfully close to your climaxes already from the flirting and the teasing all night, tied up with the foreplay from the car ride. "Shit, yes. Just like that y/n, ride my cock so good" Lucas grabbed your hips as you began to rise and fall, you tilted your hips slightly and gasped as Lucas hit a spot that had you nearly seeing stars "oh my god, ah, yes!"
"Not quite God, babygirl" he smirked to you before he started thrusting into you from under you, he used one arm to hold you to him and the other's hand slid down the front of you until it made contact with your clit.

He circled your bud as he thrust deep into you, now you were seeing stars. "You close y/n? I can feel you wet pussy squeezing my cock so tight. You want to come?" His voice was horse in my ear, you nodded and moaned as you couldn't form any words. "Fuck! Ah, yes! I'm so close baby, you think you can hold on a little bit longer?" You bit your lip and nodded again "good girl, there's my good little slut" you moaned loud "just a little longer princess", you could tell he was really close not only was his pace becoming irregular he was becoming really vocal. "Ah, yes! You ready baby? Let go, come for me y/n" you let your orgasm wash over you, wave after wave, feeling Lucas twitch deep inside me as ge released. You were both heavy breathing as you collapsed with one another, a tangle of arms.

"God that was amazing" you panted out, you lifted your head up to see Lucas with his head tilted back, thin sheen of sweat and a smile on his face "Yes it was" he opened his eyes and they locked with yours.

You both helped each other get dressed and as you reached for the door Lucas grabbed your waist and pulled you back into his lips, you wrapped your fingers in his hair as we deepened it. We pulled away breathless and smiling once again, "did you want yo come inside?" You gestured with your thumb behind you and Lucas nodded eagerly. You both exited the car and you made your way to the door looking for your keys while Lucas relieved his driver of his duties for the rest of the night.

You headed upstairs and you unlocked your door stepping through "welcome to my humble abode", you turned to face Lucas as he leant up against your front door as he closed it, his eyes dark and already wanting more.