Part 4 (18+)

(18+)

"Your stakes then, Princess?" He asked. You looked to Deliah who not so subtlety stuck her thumbs up and nodded, telling you to go and she'd be fine, we'd promised each other that you'd leave at the same time as whoever left first.

Turning back to him you said "let's get out of here, your place?" He simply smiled "after you".

~

You sat in the taxi side by side, not really saying anything just exchanging small touches and suggestive glances. When we got to his apartment he unlocked the door and you both walked in, you were in awe of the space before you.

High ceilings, large windows and spacious. Not too personal, not very many homely touches but practical and stunning, a bachelor's pad of sorts. "Drink?" He asked walking to the ooen kitchen behind you from where you were standing in the middle of the room, "please, anything will be fine" you replied. You looked out the large windows, soaking in the night scene before you. "Here" his soft voice spoke from behind you, you turned to accept the drink and as you did you realised how close he was to you "thank you" you whispered as you took the tumbler of amber liquid from him. "Beautiful" he mumbled, taken aback you turned back to face the view, folding your arms around myself "it is" you breathed before taking a long sip of your drink, savouring the warm burn, you could practically feel his smirk from behind you.

His hand reached up to you arm before his knuckles gently caressed your bare skin, sending shivers down them. You turned your head towards the contact, leaving your neck exposed and taking full advantage of your movement he leaned down to your ear while gently resting his other hand on your left arm, whispering "So do I get to know your name baby girl?" as his right hand began to explore your shape, his hand sliding lower onto your body and down to rest on your hip. "Hmm? Cmon darling, use those pretty words of yours" He toyed whilst his hand splayed over your stomach, your breath hitched before replying "I wouldn't want you to get attached now, why don't we stick to those pet names?" Obviously amused with your response, he release a small chuckle and his hand on your stomach pulled me closer into him "as you wish, darling. But I will get it out of you sooner or later, you'll see" he lowly spoke in your ear, emphasising his last point with a nip of your ear, causing me to squirm slightly. With that you turned in his embrace, his hands staying glued to your body, raising your arm to drape them around his neck, "prove it" you murmured before his lips crashed onto your.

Hungry, desperate and lustful. His force moving the both of you backwards as you crashed into the window. Your fingers wound into his hair as you deepened the kiss, his tongue ran along your teeth enticing you to grant him further access, and you did, eliciting a swallowed moan from you which only seems to spur him on further. He trailed his kisses down from your cheek to your neck, travelling lower to your collar bone.

He continued his pathway down your body with his mouth reaching the cross of your dress as his hand reached up to toy with the straps, looking up at you and raising his eyebrow asking permission for more. If your frustrated groan did not give him enough then your eyes certainly did, "you do have the most beautiful eyes, dear, but I need your words if you want me to continue" he smiled into your gaze.

"Please" you replied which he matched with a shit-eating grin. He lifted both his hand to your dress straps and slid them off your shoulders as the top half of the dress pooled at your waist.

He licked his lips before his mouth attached to your breast, driving sweet sounds from you. His tongue swirled and flicked before he drew your nipple between his teeth releasing a breathy moan from you. He pulled away from you and look up at you, smiling, and obviously loving the way you had started unravelling for him, because of him.

He then dove back in, inflicting his attack on your other mound. You threw your head back as his hand came up from your waist to squeeze the abandoned tit, "fuck" he breathed "you have a fucking amazing body" he said as he raised back up to his full height, his hands then roamed around your hip and waist before they located the zipper, he hesitated slightly before you gave a single nod and he dragged the slip down until the fabric collected around my feet, you kicked it away, his remaining hand on your waist came forward and travelled to your stomach but it did not stop there, it proceeded lower, grazing the top of your underwear and then entering them. His gaze never leaving mine, the intensity alone kept your eyes glued to him.

You gasped as his hand slipped inside, as his fingers found your wetness, and circled your clit making you release a heavy breath. His pace was agonisingly slow and beautifully perfect, keeping that glorious feeling building but not quite peaking yet. You felt him stop and slowly slid his fingers further down you, teasing your entrance, "you want more baby?" He teased, is he fucking serious?, "please" you begged.

"Well, seeing as you asked so nicely..." he trailed off as one of his digits slid into your slickness and you let out a involuntary breathy moan. He started to pump his finger slowly causing a string of noises to fall from your mouth, "c'mon now pretty girl, that's only one and I'm planning much more for you tonight" he nipped your ear as if in promise as he withdraw completely and reentered you with two fingers, now that did cause moans in no comparison to before and he seem to sense that. He worked his hand slow at first before building up his pace as if matching your own build up.

As your orgasm built almost to peak he sped up further, "you're so close baby, I can feel it" he smirked into your neck before nipping your sweet spot making another moan leave you, "uh...fuck, please, more" you begged as you were so close, he complied with your request and bent his neck to take  nipple between his teeth again. The contact tipped your over the edge and you felt the euphoric rush wash over you. "Holy shit" you laughed, he laughed back "yeah, fuck" whilst gazing down at his contact with you, breathing heavily you stared into his light eyes and cupped his cheek before kissing him again.

He trailed again down your neck to continue his attack while his hands roamed lower, down your back and over your arse coming to a stop just below, his hands resting on your very upper thigh, waiting for you. You lifted one leg up before being hoisted up and straddling him as he pinned you up against the window. "How about we take this to the bed baby?"