Part 12 (18+)

(18+)

18, 17, 16, you took a large breath in and turn towards him to try another conversation but you got cut off with a "fuck it" under his breath before he slams his lips to yours and you to the wall, papers and bags flying everywhere.

His lips take yours just like that first night, he's lustful and wanting. His hands find your waist as yours grip his hair. "What do you think we could do with 16 floors left?" He smirked down at you, "shut up and show me" you returned his smirk.

15, his lips travelled down your jaw to your neck as his right hand snaked down from your hip and splayed over your stomach, down over your skirt to the hem, teasing you.

14, you let out a breathy moan, and he forced you backwards until your back hits the wall of the lift. His eyes flashed with desire as he grinned, his lips smashed onto yours again, tongues colliding.

13, you pressed your palm against his crotch, drawing out a frustrated groan from him. You released the pressure then added it again, moving your hand around at the same time, raising it to his belt buckle as his resumed its grip on the hem of your skirt.

12, your hands and arms collided as you rushed to unbuckle his belt and undo his trousers as he raised your skirt up to your waist, he let out a long breath. "Oh y/n, just for me baby? My favourite" I knew exactly what he was referring to, your panties.

11, "In your dreams Lucas"
"Yes actually, since you teased me in that meeting, every night, in my dreams you've been in red" now, he had you stumped for a reply there.

10, you slipped your hand inside his trousers and pants gripping his dick, his moan was so sweet, you can see why he likes to tease you to hear yours now. He repaid the contact with his own as his fingers slid down your bare stomach and under your red lace, you gasped as his fingers made contact with your wetness. "Soaking, y/n" he breathed.

9, you stroked him a few times, eliciting beautiful moans as he matched your pace circling your clit. "Fuck. Darling, if you carry on with that while my hand is practically in you, I'm going to come a lot sooner than I want to"
"And?" You smiled up at him, he thrust his fingers into you with no warning.
"And, I want you to come first y/n", you removed your hand, for now. You wanted to finish what you never got to the first time.

8, he thrust his fingers deep and slow, agonisingly slow, alternating between penetrating you and stimulating your clit. "So fucking wet baby, your pussy is squeezing my fingers so tight. You close, y/n?" Your moaned, loud, you really fucking hope noone else was in the building to call for the lift. "So close Lucas, I'm nearly there"

7, "Well, I seem to remember you liking this..." he bit down on your shoulder and you moaned again, "and this" he used his free hand to unbutton part of your blouse, slipped his hand in and into your bra and squeezeed your tit, his thumb grazing your hard nipple. You unravelled with the sensation of his touch, cursing between moaning and panting.

6, "Holy shit" you laughed, catching my breath, Lucas withdrew his fingers and before you could register what he was doing, he put his fingers in his mouth and sucked them clean of you, "delicious" he smirked as he withdrew them looking at your (probably) shocked face, that was so fucking hot. You snapped out of yoir daze and gripped his open trousers as you turned the pair of you, pushing him into the wall.

5, you leaned up to his ear "I think it's your turn now." You glanced up at the count "5 floors left, let's see it I can make you come before". You sank to your knees and pulled his dick out. The tip was glistening and already leaking precum, you stared up at him, wanting to watch his face as you licked the bead from his tip. His eyes rolled back as he bit his bottom lip to suppress his moan.

4, you relaxed your throat and tried to take him as far as you could, gagging a little, then you sucked hard. "Holy fucking shit. Just like that baby girl" you pulled back then deep throated him again "that's it, fucking take me" his words were nearly getting you going again. You pulled back and licked a stripe up the bottom of his shaft, from base to tip, swirling your tongue around the head.

3, you sucked on the head hard and used one hand to pump and twist on his remaining shaft while your other squeezed his balls. "Ah... oh shit" he was completely at your mercy, and you loved it. You started to bob your head up and down the part of him that you could take without gagging, alternating between speeds and drawing out his unintentional words.

2, his hand found my hair and gripped it tight, pushing slightly as you could tell he was chasing his high. You felt him twitch in your mouth as he whimpered " ah... fuck... I'm coming y/n". He tried to pull back so he didn't come in your mouth but your hand on his balls moved to grip the back of his thigh to stop him. He shuddered and with a strained groan of your name he stilled down your throat. You looked up at him as you swallowed every drop, his head was thrown back and his eyes shut.

1, "Holy shit that was... amazing" Lucas panted as he tucked himself back into his trousers, you look up at him and wiped the corner of your mouth, sucking on the finger after. He helped you up and pulled your skirt back down, you buttoned my blouse back up and you looked at him thorough your lashes as he ran his hand through his hair. "Dont" he warned
"Don't what?"
"Look at me like that"
"And why not?"
"Because you'll make me want to do all that again and more" despite what you'd both just done you blushed and bent down to start picking up your papers.

G, as you rose, you handed him his case and the doors slid open. We walked out and the air felt significantly cool for July because of your flushed skin.

We stood there awkwardly, "my car's this way" you both said pointing behind yourselves, you laughed. "I guess I'll see you at the gala tomorrow then?" Lucas asked
"You'll have to recognise me first" you smiled tapping your temple "with my mask on"
"Oh I don't think I could mistake you for anyone" his eyes searched your body.
"See you tomorrow evening Mr Bishop" you said walking backwards then turning towards your car.