Part 6

At least you let loose and let off steam before my big meeting tomorrow, you'll text Delilah when you get home and tell her she can have details another time.

~

You practically rolled out of bed today, you really didn't want to but you made yourself not have those 5 extra minutes because you had to look the part today. Big meeting with the boss, and the main topic seemed to be fully secrecy for some reason so you had to be prepared for anything.

Putting on my best suit set and heels, you headed out to work. The company you work for has a charity event coming up soon so the meeting is probably finalising the important parts of that, you couldn't think what else it would be. As you got into the lift and pressed the 26 floor your thoughts wouldn't stop running, your brain coming up with scenarios of what all the mystery would be about, half of which was stupid and would never happen.

You got out the lift and headed straight to the meeting room dead in time and opened the doors. "Shall we get this started then? I'm dying to know what's going on" you stated as you walked in and sat down in your chair.

"Of course y/n. No point beating about the bush" your boss, Mr Wilson said, "this is the charity's biggest donator this year and so we wanted to get his view on our concepts ready for the gala" you saw him gesture to the figure beside him as you started pulling your stuff out of your bag "so, y/n this is Mr Bishop".

You sat up in your chair and extended your hand out to him, "pleasure to meet you Mr Bish-" but the words died on your tongue as soon as you saw his face.
"Please" he smiled "Call me Lucas" and you looked into familiar eyes.

Holy fuck, you've got to be kidding me!