Part 2

You looked over to the bar, seeing Delilah order the drinks and glance over. Her attention catching on something near you, her eyes going wide in shock. You tilt your head, raising your eyebrow asking what? Just as you hear "Hi there, beautiful" in a dark, velvet voice.

Then you smell the same scent from the dance floor and you know you were just with this man. You felt his hand snake through your hair down to your neck.

His hand was cold, despite the electric atmosphere in the club, and you shivered as it snaked around your neck from behind, his rings adding to the coolness.

"By the way you've been dancing with me beautiful, I can't tell if you'd be a good little girl or the baddest I've ever had." You smirked at his comment.

You keept your gaze solely on Delilah, whose eyes looked like they'd pop out of their sockets any second now and her smile couldn't get any bigger.

"So gorgeous, what's it to be? Are you my saviour or my ruin?"

Slowly turning to face him, careful to keep the contact, you look up at him through your lashes and laughed at his cheesy pick up line. "Well, why don't we find out?" I drew my lip between my teeth which drew his attention.

You knew what you were getting yourself into when you came to this club, as did Delilah. We both knew you wanted to go back with someone and didn't care who, you just wanted that escape. But now that you've seen him, heard him, touched him, you only want him, he's intoxicating to me.

Ruin or Salvationजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें