Part 20 (18+)

We headed upstairs and you unlocked your door stepping through "welcome to my humble abode", you turned to face Lucas he was he leant up against your front door as he closed it, his eyes dark and already wanting more.

"Drink?" You ask, mimicking his question from your first night
"No thanks, I only want you" he smiled at his own cheesy comment as did you. He lunged at you as you squeeled and ran away, into the living room to the other side of the sofa, opposite each other in a stand off.

You stepped right he stepped right, you stepped left he stepped left. You tried to shoot towards the right around him but you were too slow, and Lucas grabs your waist and pulled you into him as you squeeled in protest.

"So noisy sweetheart" he whispers in my ear, you giggled in response
"We both know I can be noisier" you whispered back, and with that your feet left the ground as Lucas threw you over his shoulder. You were full on laughing now as you shouted at him to put you on the ground, your threats not threatening at all as they were peppered with your laughter.

"Where's your bedroom?" Lucas asked, his voiced light as if tipped with a smile, you didn't answer as you continued laughing upside-down, you then felt a sharp sting on your arse
"I said, where's. Your. Room. Sweetheart?"
"Did you- did you just spank me?" You laughed out
"I did not, that was a very soft slap, if you wanna feel a spank from me then keep ignoring my question" his voiced turned hard, dominant, and you loved it
"Door on the right" you snickered, crossing your legs the best you could despite being in his shoulder.

Lucas opened the door and walked inside, kicking the door shut behind you. He stopped you bed and tossed you onto it, following to hover above you. You stared at each other, his eyes searching yours.

"Do you trust me y/n?" No humour in his gaze, he was deadly serious. You placed your hand in his cheek as you replied "yes, I do Lucas"
"Good girl" his face broke out in a sly smile "I want to try something" he push off the bed and kneeled in front of you as he reached into his pocket to pull out his tie from this evening. You gave him a puzzled looks he came back over you to place it on your bedside table "later baby, first, I need to get you out of this dress. Fully. I've been thinking of doing it all night"

He grabbed your hand and pulled you up with him to stand next to you bed, he spun you around and came up behind you, so close you could feel his body heat all across your back. His finger tips barely touched your skin as he slid them down the open back of your dress to your zip, and painfully slowly dragged it down before gently pushing your straps from your shoulders, causing your whole dress to pool at your feet leaving you in only your matching black lace panties.

You looked over your shoulder, up at him and turned to face him "once again Mr Bishop, you're at an advantage" you point to his clothes, he raises his hands to start to unbutton his shirt "this seems to be becoming a habit" as you reach forward to unbuckle his belt and unbutton his trousers. Clothes removed and left only in your underwear, you laid back down onto the bed as Lucas reached to grab something off the floor. You sat up slightly to see what on earth he was doing, then you heard his belt buckle.

Your eyes widened as you realised what he was planning but you trusted him, you did. You laid back down as he came back up to you "you still sure? We can stop anytime" his eyes searched yours for any sign you wasn't sure, even the slightest chance
"I'm sure, I'll say a safe word if I want you to stop, okay? Like pineapple?" You suggested, he smiled "what? It's not like I'll be saying that for any other reason tonight"
"Okay then" he agreed "hands please", you brought them in front of you and he put the belt down so he could position your hands the right way, he cold metal of the buckle sat on your bare stomach causing a small gasp from you. Lucas looked up through his lashes, then down to the belt and putting 2 and 2 together, smirked.

He picked the belt up, made a loop and placed your hands in, tightened then raised them above your head. The long strap left he then looped round one of the metal bars of your headboard and back into the buckle. "It will come unthreaded if you tug hard enough, okay?" You nodded "words baby"
"Yes" you breathed.

Lucas then reached over a picked up his tie he left earlier, he unravelled it and held it in front of your face and hesitated, you gave a small nod and he placed it over your eyes and secured it at the back of your head.

You couldn't see a thing, couldn't feel for anything, you were completely at his mercy. And you loved it, loved his domination.

You laid there, in silence, waiting. Then you felt him, his warm breath across your neck then his soft lips connect to your skin. Then all of a sudden you felt Lucas nip at the same spot before covering it with his kouth and sucking you skin, definitely leaving a mark, causing me to let out a small moan. The sensation seemed to double with two of your senses retrained.

He continued this down your neck and across your chest, all over your breasts and down to your navel before retrating completely. You whined at the loss of contact and pulled slightly at the belt.

He then pressed a finger to your covered pussy "so wet for me already, baby" you gasped at the contact as he rubbed along your entrance and around your clit, friction increased with the lace in-between your skin "my good little girl, all wet ready for me to ruin her" He released his pressure.

You then felt two fingers at your hips, toying with your panties as Lucas slowly dragged them down your legs and dropped them on the floor. You heard him get off the bed and another drop of fabric which must have been his own underwear, you felt the bed dip then his hands under your thighs, lifting them so your knees were bent. He then dragged his hand to your knees and forced your legs apart further then pulling your slightly down the bed closer to him, the belt resisting and wanting to pull you back up.

You felt him tease your wetness, running his fingers then his length through it. Feeling his head circle you clit then draw back, "condom?"
"Top draw, next to me" you replied, you heard him reach in, take one out and rip the packet open. He then continued his teasing, alternating between running his fingers or his dick along your slit, dipping in shallow and withdrawing before any satisfaction could be taken.

He continued his torture until you whined "Ah, please Lucas"
"Whats the matter angel? Use you're words, tell me what's wrong" he still ran his dicknaling your slit, teasing your entrance
"More, please Lucas I need mode. I can't see you, I need to feel more of you"
You could practically hear his smile "as my princess wishes" and he slammed into you without warning "Ah fuck! Shit, Lucas!" You pulled against the belt and it dug into your wrists, but you liked the pain.

You nodded slightly and Lucas began to move, deep and slow, just as teasing as before "faster, please" you panted
"Oh no, baby, I'm going to torture you and make it last"
"Ah no, fast please. I need you Lucas" he lent over you, breathing in your ear, keeping his slow steady pace
"Beg for it. Be a good little girl and beg for what you want"
"Please, please Lucas, faster. I need more"
"Ah, such a good little princess" he quickened his pace and you moaned at the added stimulation
"Ah fuck, yes, like that. Right there" you groaned.

Lucas grabbed your breast as his thumb ran over the harder tip eliciting another moan, his pace increasing as you clenched around him, nearing your climax. "Come on y/n, be a good girl and come for me" his words undid you and you let the waves wash over yourself, panting hard.

Lucas slowed his pace but didn't stop "I think you've got another one in you baby" as he leant over me and connected his mouth with your nipple, sucking hard. You pulled further against the belt as you arched your back off the bed, Lucas' paced quickened again this time he not only chased your high but also his own.

"Yes, oh fuck! Again, squeeze me like that again y/n" and you did, again and again as you were both so close "you gonna come again, come all over my dick y/n. Come with me" you felt Lucas reach behind your head and rip off your blindfold, "I want to watch your face as you come this time princess" and you both released at the same time, moaning and heavy panting together.

Lucas reached up and unbuckled your hands, getting up to go to your joining bathroom he threw the condom in the bin and brought back a wet wash cloth for both of you to clean up with. "Are you staying?" You questioned
"After that, I'd be pretty cruel to leave you alone." He reached around your waist and pulled you in tight as he laid down with you "especially as you'd been so good" you smiled. You held each other as you drifted off as the sun started to rise.