Part 5 (18+)

(18+)

"How about we take this to the bed baby?" He whispered, you nodded your head desperate for more of whatever that just was between you two.

With you in his arms, you bent to his neck to leave marks of your own as he moved through his apartment. When you got to the bed, he bent down and gently placed you on it.

You tilted my head and bit your lip, "what?" He questioned with a puzzled smirk on his face
"you" you replied "are wearing too many clothes" you emphasised with your finger gesturing to his form
"quite right gorgeous" he smirked before unbuttoning the first half of his shirt then pulling it over his head. You stared at his torso, the firm muscular build, locking and biting your lip in response.

He chuckled when he saw you staring, "better?" he asked
"Not quite" you replied while sliding off the bed to kneel before him. You raised your hands to his belt and undid it whilst staring in his eyes. You snaked your hands up his legs a little further and grabbed the waist of his trousers, tugging them down, he caught the hint and helped you get him out of them before he stood there in all his glory before you.

He came to stand back in front of you and looked down at you, he licked his lips as you raised up on your knees and gripped him in you hands causing an audible breath leave him.

You ripped your eyes from his as you licked his tip as he groaned "shit, baby". You smiled at him before taking him in your mouth, sucking and swirling your tongue around his head and along his underside, proud of yourself for the way he moaned and gripped your hair as he threw his head back now matching your heavy breathing too.

"Fuck, I'm gonna come, stop baby" he moaned as he pulled your hair and you off of him
"are you okay? Did I do something wrong?" You asked concerned
"no, no, no, not at all princess, I just don't want to come yet, I want us to come together, while I'm inside you" he said rubbing his thumb over your bottom lip. He then helped you up off the floor and you once again stood in front of him, he pushed you over and you fell onto the soft bed with a smile; climbing up to the headboard, he followed then kissed you again while reaching into his draw and pulling out a condom, he knelt before you, opened it and rolled it onto his shaft. Good lord he's blessed.

He hovered back over you, using one hand to support himself and the other to spread your legs and guide himself into you. He slowly thrust into you and we both let out a moan. "Shit, princess, you're so tight" he breathed as you stilled, waiting for the stretching pain to ease. After a second you nodded to him and he began to move, slow at first as to let you adjust before speeding up.

He set an agonisingly slow pace, but God was he hitting all the best places, he had your head rolling back and another orgasm starting. "Fuck, ah, more... please" you panted, you needed more of him, now.
"Well, Darling, I thought going slow could be quite fun, y'know?" He chuckled, you sat up and grabbed his shoulders before flipping us so you could pin him under you, the look on his face alone was worth it. "But then again" he said, still in slight shock "I could totally go for this view princess" he smirked up at you winking.

You lined yourself up and braced your hands on his firm torso before you down onto him, biting your lip to suppress your moan which seemed to only cause him to moan instead. After adjusting to the new angle you began to ride him, whimpering at the new found depths and angles of your position, you rolled your head to the side which let your hair slip from your face so you could see the impact you now had on him, and absolutely loving it.

He was just as much of a mess as you were: his mouth open, hair a mess and a glittering sheen of sweat over us both.

Your thighs began to burn and your pace faltering, you could tell you were both nearing your finish with how vocal you'd both become. He then sat up, "I got you baby, just relax" he breathed as he gripped your hips hard and lifting you up slightly. He pound up into you at unforgiving pace as he too chased his high, you were so close now and you could feel that he was too as his pace became erratic.

"I'm so close baby, I'm gonna come" he breathed looking at your face "me too... fuck...ah... bite me" you blurted, a flicker of shock in his eyes before he complied and attacked your neck.

It sent you over the edge "ah, fuck... I'm coming" you shouted, "fuck, yes!" He replied as you both reached your climaxes at the same time. You collapsed onto him until you caught your breath before you rolled off him to the side, the both of you still breathing heavily. He got up off the bed and in your confusion you watched him as he crossed the room and entered another. You heard him throw is condom in the bin and then running water, safe to assume its was a bathroom, before he returned back with a damp washcloth, "Here" he said as he offered it to you, "thank you" you mumbled while cleaning yourself up a bit.

~

After you was finished you rose from the bed, "I'm gonna... go" gesturing out behind you with your thumb "thanks, though, for tonight. It was fun" you said with a small smile and you turned and left the bedroom to search for your dress at least before he could say anything. That was usually why you always suggested their place, so you could make quick escapes before they ever got any further ideas, you were definitely NOT looking for a relationship.

Dressed and slipping on shoes, you were practically out the door just as he was coming out the bedroom to speak to you, and you basically bolted out and to the lift.

At least you let loose and let off steam before your big meeting tomorrow, you'll text Delilah when you get home and tell her she can have details another time.