Extra: I would die for you

There was no words in this World to describe the feeling that I was having when my dad took me by my hand and looked at me. The only thing that separated me from Joel was the big wooden door.

"Are you ready, my girl?" Dad asked me and smiled. My heart was jumping out of my chest and I was nervous as hell for some unknown reason, but I nodded. This was what I wanted. I wanted to be married to Joel more than anything and I was ready to do it.

"I am..." I took a deep breath and nodded to Miryam and Pauline that they can now open the door. As that was done, the music started and the girls slowly made their way towards Joel, Niko and Joonas. Both guys were there with my future husband. After few seconds dad and I slowly started to walk towards the altar. Joel stood there, wearing black pants, black shirt and white jacket. His hair was open and the smile that climbed up his lips as he saw me melted my heart. God I loved that man... And I was there. Standing next to him. My dad patted Joel on his shoulder and he went to sit with my mom, Sophia and Joel's parents.

"You look so goddamn beautiful..." Joel whispered and gently caressed my cheek. I wanted to kiss him already but there was no way I could do that before we got the blessing.

"We have gathered here to celebrate the most beautiful celebration of love. These two young people have found each others and are ready to tie their lives together, continue as one, and love each other." The priest started and my eyes were already tearing up.

For the most of the time the priest spoke I just looked at Joel and honestly, what ever the man in front of us said, kinda just... Got lost between my thoughts. I was so focused on Joel and on the speech I was supposed to be telling soon.

"Robyn.. You can start." The priest suddenly said and I had to blink my eyes for a few times to get myself back into the situation. I glanced at the priest quickly and then I moved my eyes back to Joel and his amazing eyes.

"I... I had so much in my mind what I wanted to say but.. I kinda.. Forgot it so I'm going to freestyle.. If we look back in time.. To the graduation party of the 9th grade.. The night we shared our firs kiss.. That night started something that has lead us to this moment. When I moved to Oulu I never imagined that I'd go to school with my future husband. We have been through so much that it only proves how freaking strong our love is.. Joel.. You are what I need.. You and Sophia both.. You two are my whole life and there is nothing I need more.. I probably want to say so much more but I know I can tell it all to you for the rest of my life.. Just that now I am getting too emotional to even think.. I love you, Joel. From all of my heart and even more..." I spoke. I knew there was so much I had in my mind but as I was not used to be in center of attention my mind went totally blank.

"Joel, it is your turn now."

Joel cleared his throat and looked at me. His beautiful blue eyes pierced through me and I felt my legs going weak just like every time he looks at me.

"Robyn... Our life has been a freaking roller-coaster... It started when we were kids.. Fooling around but deep inside I always knew that you were the only one for me. There has been so much obstacles on our way, some we have defeated, some maybe not... But... None of those things haven't had the power to end our love... It is still burning hard.. And it will always be. That first kiss we shared on the roof of our school was the beginning of our story and I promise I will do what ever it takes to keep that story going.. We have added another little character into it and that's all I ever wanted.. The feelings I feel when I'm with you are something that makes me whole. And I want to feel that feeling forever.. " Joel said while he held me by my hand.

"We have over come so much.. That it has to be a sign that we are meant to be.." Joel finished and I squeezed his hand even harder. I nodded for agreement. He was right. The tragedy with the first pregnancy, the break up... The weird relationships we had during the time we were not together.. The hooks ups.. Break ups form the random partners... Me getting together with Aleksi and then realizing that only Joel fed my flame with what I needed.. Then his absolutely amazing proposal and Sophia.. If those things are not the sign that we are made for each other then I don't know what is.