22. Am I not good enough for you?

While the others continued drinking, me and Aleksi made our way to the sauna. The moment we closed the door, the sexual tension between us could be touch by a hand. We were standing against each others and just staring. My breath was getting so heavy and the fact that Aleksi pulled me against him from the back of my neck didn't make the situation any easier. His lips were burning against mine like no tomorrow and I finally woke up to the situation and wrapped my hands around Aleksi's body. He felt so good.
"Gosh I missed you..."I whispered between the kisses and started to pull off his shirt. I had no patient to wait and take it slowly. I needed to feel his naked body all over me right now. Aleksi lifted his hands up so I could do that and as the shirt was off, I let my hands run on his naked torso. My hands got sticky against his skin pretty fast because of the obvious, we were in the front room of sauna and the warm air from the next room was pushing through the door. Aleksi started to pull off my shirt and threw it next to his. After that he let one of his finger run up against my side, up to my jaw and to my chin. He held my head up, looking me straight into my eyes and with other hand he moved some hair away from my face. He had no idea how much I wanted to say that I loved him.

"Babe..." I whispered to Aleksi who was still just staring mewith lust in his eyes.

"Yeah?" he moved his face closer to me and let his lips collide with the soft skin between my ear and jaw. That caused me to moan and have a better hold on him because my knees were getting weak.

"Nothing.. Just keep doing that.." I pushed my head back and felt his teeth gently digging into my neck followed by a suction. Aleksi's hand traveled down my waist to my shorts, which he really quickly pushed down. He was so impatient today as well. After our facetime this morning, I have been dying to have his hands on my body and he knew it, so that was the exact thing he was doing now.

Aleksi kissed his way back to my lips whilst I started to unbuckle his belt. As soon as I got rid of his pants, Aleksi pushed me against the wall pressed our bodies together.

"Fuck I missed this.." he groaned and I felt how his hand moving closer and closer the hottest part in my body. The closer his fingers got the faster my heart started to beat and I could only stare his eyes while he inserted one of his fingers into me. My legs let me down at this point and if he wasn't holding me up against the wall with his body, I'd be on the floor.

"For god sake Aleksi... " I let out a moan as his finger went circles inside of me. I could see stars and touch them. I was that hungry for him and I wanted him to know that so without giving him any warning, I pushed my hand into his boxers and let my finger run across his length. That caused Aleksi to let out a satisfied moan against my lips and his free hand cupped my breast through the bra. I was still having hard time to believe that the man who was enjoying my body so passionately at the moment was Aleksi, because there really wasn't anything that showed outside what kind of sexual desires he was hiding in himself. And that really turned me on.

I pulled my hand out and pushed his boxers down. I had to have him now. Not in a 10 minutes, not in a few minutes, but now.

"Aleksi" I whispered into his ear while he was still warming me up even tho he already knew how ready I was. I had been ready for him since the moment he stood behind me not so long ago.

"Mmh..?" he mumbled against my neck.

"Make me yours already..." I gently bit his ear lobe and gently moved my hands up and down on his manhood.

"With pleasure" he whispered and slowly pulled his fingers out from me and got rid of my bra. Now that we were both naked, he lifted my left leg up and with few smooth moves he was in. It had been too long since the last time we were this close and I had missed the feeling of him inside me. He made me feel too good and he could hear it from my moans that escaped my lips each time he hit the rightspot.