16. Do not fuck in my car!

Finally Friday. The past two weeks has been a terrible roller-coaster but in the end it all seemed to end well. We were supposed to go to Joel's summer cottage after work and spend the weekend there. We all waited the end of the work day like little kids. At some point Aleksi walked to me looking a bit disappointed.

"What is it?" I asked. He sat next to me and sighed.

"Looks like I'm not able to come with you guys.." he said and looked me a bit sad.

"What, why? Did something happen?" I worried and placed my hand on his knee.

"No, no. Nothing like that.. Just that Robin called and asked me to join to his summer cottage to start writing the song we are gonna do together... So... I kinda have to go there.." he said and wrapped his right hand around me.

"Oh.. Okay.. Well.. Guess I won't go then either.. It won't be the same without you.." I said and was ready to tell Joel that I'm staying at home.

"You can go. I think you should go... I'll be gone the weekend also and you don't need to stay home because I can't join you.. I just can't really postpone this either 'cause this is pretty much the only spare moment I have to deal with this.. " Aleksi said and kissed my forehead. I closed my eyes and inhaled his scent near me. I could get high from it.

"Guess I'll go then" I sighed. Not that I didn't want to go, I did. It was great to get out of the city for a few days and we all needed the kind of relaxation. The guys had talked the whole week about the boat ride, sauna and bbq so it was obvious that I wanted to take part in that all. With Aleksi of course. But his plans won't always depend on himself because of what he does, so if there was a collab coming then he needed to work with it when the other party had time to do it.

"Hey, seriously, don't worry about it. Go have fun. I'm the one who is stuck with work the whole weekend" he laughed and ruffled my hair. I smiled at him and leaned to kiss him.

"Get a room yo!" Olli shouted from the couch.

"Ok guys, time to get the hell out of here!" Joel announced as clock turned five. Usually we'd be here until late, but we decided that today we'd keep it short so that we'd reach the cottage still in day light. We all packed our stuff and left the studio.

"You guys wanna do like a quick good-bye fuck before you're not gonna see each others for a full two days?" Joonas teased as we got to the parking lot.

"Not a bad idea tho... How about in Joona's car?" Aleksi smirked and started to drag me towards it.

"Wh.. Hell no! No! Definitely not! Do not fuck in my car!" Joonas quickly run between us and the car protecting the vehicle like his own life.

"Bro what the fuck, it was your idea so open the doors and let usin" I grinned and tried to get into Joonas' car.

"Guys! A little help here" Aleksi laughed while trying to get the keys from Joonas. Niko and Olli came to help us but we all just ended up laughing too hard that we never got into Joonas' car.

"So, let's meet in an hour at the ... let's decide first who is going to drive anyway.. No point going with six cars" Joel asked and oh how smoothly they all looked at me with their almost angelic smiles.

"What? Why me? What if I already had few drinks... Besides there is six of us... I am smaller than you.. I can sit on someone's lap.. "I tried to somehow get out from the sober driver duty.

"Good try" Olli smirked.

"How you know what I put into my coffee when no one sees.. Can't handle working with you guys sober anyways" I smirked back. I really should have drank earlier.