Extra: Forever yours

A/N: Hi guys! Yes this story is officially finished BUT I felt like I had to write this one more thing to end this story the right way... So..  Enjoy :)

**

A month had passed since I got back together with Joel and he moved back to my apartment, that's where he used to live after all. Things between me and Aleksi were still quite difficult, he didn't even want to stay in the same room with me so I decided to work from home for a while. I had hurt him and I don't blame him being mad at me. I'd be mad at me if I was him. Luckily it still didn't mess up things too bad with the band but it sure ruined the great friendship me and him used to have. Now all we talked was just work related, nothing more.

"Fuck I missed this view..." Joel hugged me from behind. I laughed and took the pan away from the stove.

"Seeing home-cooked food on the stove or what?" I asked and turned around in his hands.

"That too.. But seeing you cooking it.. " he smiled and gave me a light kiss on my lips. His hands were resting on my hips as I slowly wrapped mine around him.

"But I'm afraid we're not gonna have a dinner at home tonight.." Joel then said.

"And you tell me this now?" I asked raising my eyebrows.

"Yeah because it is a surprise I kinda came up with just a few hours ago " the man smiled apologizing and pecked my lips once more before pulling away and walking to the bedroom. I chuckled a bit and turned back to the counter to put the stuff I was about to make a salad back to the fridge. Knowing Joel and his surprises this could be literally anything. But the few hours would have been enough to tell me not to cook. At least we now had food ready for tomorrow.

"You wanna tell me anything about this surprise?" I asked when Joel came back from the bedroom.

"What? No, it won't be a surprise otherwise" he laughed.

"Or I can tell you just that, that we're about to leave as soon as you get yourself ready"
"Ready for what?" I asked still not knowing what he was up to.

"At least tell me something so I know what to wear"

"Ok fine, we're gonna stay outside so put something that you feel warm with" Joel said smiling. I knew I could be a pain in the ass sometimes, so I just smiled at him and went to our bedroom. I opened the closet and took out my light blue skinny jeans and beige knitted sweater that had some golden hint on it. I stripped down my yoga pants and over sized t-shirt and put the chosen clothes on.

"You ready?" Joel asked leaning the door frame.

"Guess I am" I smiled and he then walked to me and turned me back towards him.
"I'm gonna cover your eyes so you're not able to see where we go" he then said and tied a scarf or something like that around me head.

"What..? This is not fair.." I laughed.

"Shut up now babe.. It's gonna be awesome... Just that we're gonna drive a while to get there" Joel said and kissed my cheek. I didn't know what to say so I stayed quiet. Joel then asked where my phone and keys were, which he then put into my bag and we were off.

Joel helped me into the car, got to his side, started the motor and we were on our way to somewhere. The whole way, which felt like eternity, we just talked about some random stuff. Every now and then I asked the classic "are we there yet" question but no, we were not there yet, where ever that "there" was even supposed to be. He could just be driving circles around the city and take me back home and knowing him that could actually happen.