Extra: It sounds like Robin Hood

Joel was getting more curious day by day and I was having troubles to hide the whole thing from him. The other thing I had to take care of was to ask Niko to join us to the dance studio after tomorrow, so that's what I was up to do as soon as I got to the studio with Joel.

"Oh, the Hokka family, good morning" Niko grinned from the sofa as we got in.

"We're not married yet" I pointed out and took off my wet leather jacket. It had started to rain and the walk from parking lot to the door was challenging because we arrived late so the only free spot was on the farthest end, and no, we did not have an umbrella. Even tho it wouldn't have helped because it was so windy it would just have blown the umbrella away anyway.

"But you're gonna take his name anyway, right?" Niko continued with the topic. To be honest, I haven't even thought about the whole wedding stuff or the name thing too much. There had been so much stuff going lately, with the band, with the dance, and trying to fix up things with Aleksi, that the wedding was not really the hottest topic to talk about. But I could feel Joel's questioning eyes on me and I looked at him over my shoulder.
"What?" I asked and sat down on the chair.

"What he said" Joel pointed at Niko, referring the name thing.

"I..You want me to.. answer right now?" I asked and took my laptop but now I felt literally every eyes in the room on me. I looked around, even Kiril and Santeri were looking at me like they were waiting me to answer to the question. I could understand the situation if he was just now asking me to marry him, but this was literally just a question of the name and they were all waiting.

"Robyn Hokka doesn't sound too bad" I said with a small smile on my lipsand logged in to my mail. It had crossed my mind maybe once or twice but I thought that there was still a bit time to think about it. Even tho it more likely was obvious that I was gonna take his name, I liked it. 

"Fits like fist in the eye and you know it" Joonas grinned from the other side of the table and I felt Joel placing his hand on my shoulder. I looked up to him and met his blue eyes. He was just about to open his mouth but someone else was faster.

"It sounds like Robin Hood" Tommi said causing the whole crew to burst into laugh, including me.

"Oh fuck you" I threw my pen at him and turned back to Joel.

"You were about to say something?" I asked him and continued staring those eyes. The man tried to calm himself down before he was able to say anything.

"Can't wait to call you Missus Hokka... Or Robin Hood" he leaned down to give me a gentle kiss on my forehead.

"Seriously, you too now?" I laughed and poked him to his stomach.

I had finally the opportunity to talk with Niko while we went to eat some lunch downstairs. Joel was busy recording some guitar parts with Joonas so I took Niko with me.

"How's things with Miryam?" I asked as we sat down.

"Going good" he smiled and I could see how his eyes turned into hearts just by hearing her name.

"She really is a great girl" I smiled and took some salad on my fork. Niko smiled and nodded.

"Oh yes. I wouldn't change a thing in her"

"Not even the shyness?" I asked just to get to know what Niko really thinks about how she likes to take things slow. He took a sip of water and placed the glass back on the table before taking the fork back into his hand.
"Not even that. It makes her who she is and I really love it how she likes to think things thoroughly before doing. It has kinda calming effect on me, you know.. I don't think I can even be without that girl in my life anymore" Niko almost blushed. Great, just what I needed to hear.