20. What feelings are you talking about here now?

Hearing Aleksi saying just a simple "hi cutie" made me miss him like hell. Even tho I went way too far with Joel last night it did not change the feelings I had towards Aleksi. I was ready to do anything to have him here right now, cuddle with him and feel his warm breath on my skin while I let my hands wonder on his body.

"So, how is it going there? Boys behaving?" he asked and yawned.

"These here behaving? You wish... " I laughed and sat down on the stairs leading to the cottage.

"Can we switch to facetime? I really wanna see you..." I then asked and bit my fingernail because I managed to cut it with the knife while cutting my finger so the edge of the nail was damaged and it bothered me.

"Sure" Aleksi answered and soon I saw his sleepy face on thescreen.

"Damn you... Who the hell gave you the permission to look that good this early in the morning?" I asked and stared the screen with hearts in my eyes. Aleksi chuckled and yawned. He looked tired but still so fresh and hot.

"You don't look too bad either hey. Just that your eyes are a bit puffed... All good?" he asked. How the hell did he notice that?

"Yeah all good.. Didn't get too much sleep last night and well, alcohol also had its part in my sleep games" I said. I didn't like to lie him, not at all and I felt my heart getting heavy. But Aleksi had no idea that me and Joel were about to have a child just a year before we met him. And I just couldn't answer to his questions either like how I kept thinking about the lost life and almost had sex with Joel and then rest of the night I was trying to figure out my feelings towards him and Joel.

"How's the song going?" I smoothly changed the topic and sipped my coffee while dodging some bees who were trying to land on my shoulder.

"Oh it's going great.. Worked almost all night with it and managed to get the lyrics done. Just tired... I really was looking forward to spend the weekend with you guys rather than working but... "Aleksi sighed after saying the last sentence. I was really looking forward to it too. If he had been here, last night's events wouldn't even happened. Yet it all happened and it felt good...

"What are you up to today?" Aleksi then asked and yawned for the fourth time already.

"Going for a boat trip I guess.. It all depends how the others are feeling. Olli is already having a hot date with Ms. Toilet and me andJoel made the hungover breakfast for the guys " I answered and heard the door opening and Niko walked out. He looked at me, said good morning to me and Aleksi before walking down the stairs. He continued walking towards the sauna, where he dropped his pants and started to pee.

"Are you fucking kidding me..." I whispered and covered my eyes.

"What?" Aleksi asked so I switched for the back camera and let Aleksi to enjoy the view.

"That just killed my eyes.. You can turn it away now, thanks.. I don't want to watch Niko taking a leak... "

"Easy for you to say..." I laughed and switched back to the front camera. Niko was also done with the show and walked back to the house.

"Don't we have functioning bathrooms here?" I asked him as he sat next to me.

"Yeah, just that Joonas is taking a dump in one and Olli has been running back and forth the other so that leaves me the beautiful nature to water" he said gesturing the surroundings like he owns the place.

"So, what? There's gonna be a Niko-shaped flower growing out from that spot now?" Aleksi asked laughing. Niko looked the screen sticking his tongue out and then wrapped his hand around me.