17. Do you ever think about it at all anymore...?

A/N: This chapter includes another flash back and it will be written in italic again. Also, I do not own the lyrics written in this chapter, they belong to their authors. 

**

"Gosh I have missed this place!" Joonas said as we reached the cottage. This place held so much memories, good ones, bad ones, sad ones. The place had seen a lot and it was pretty much like our place. The cottage itself had two floors. On the first floor there was a kitchen, bathroom and large living room with big windows to the lake.  On the second floor there was three bedrooms, bathroom and balcony to the lake. I took a moment before getting out from the car because I just wanted to text to Aleksi that we were here and nothing too crazy happened on the way, expect a bad version of Måneskin's song.

We got all the stuff inside and Joel went to put the sauna on. Meanwhile the guys went up to choose the rooms. When I had put all the food stuff away, I took my bag and went up to see where was some free space left. It looked like Olli and Tommi had occupied the first room that had two beds. Niko and Joonas had thrown their stuff to the next one, which left me with a silent "oh fuck" and Joel. I left my bag into the room and went back down. Maybe we'd find some other arrangement later but now it was time to start prep the food. I went back to kitchen, where Olli was already washing the veggies and other salad stuff. Tommi had gone out to clean the grill and Niko was pouring chips and other junk into different bowls. Joonas was the bartender, making sure that we all had drinks in our hands before he sat down and relaxed, looking so proud of the job he had just done. I took out the meat and wondered why the chicken thighs were not the marinated ones.

"Tommi took the thighs so you could do the good stuff you did last time" Olli mentioned and started to stuff the mushroom with bluecheese.

"Oh, okay... " I said and searched a bowl for the chicken. Then I opened the pantry and took out all the seasons there was. I threw in some salt, pepper, chili and some garlic and teriyaki sauce. Then I covered the bowl with plastic and put it in to the fridge to suck in the flavors.

After half an hour Tommi was done with cleaning the grill and he offered to be the bbq chef. I had nothing against it because it would mean that I could finally start relaxing.

It was around ten when the food was finally ready. Meanwhile the sauna was also heated up and me, Joel, Niko and Joonas were the first ones in. We all had a towel covering us even tho it was the most uncomfortable thing to have around in sauna. It still felt amazing to just sweat out all the stress. After the sauna the guys run straight to the lake but I just didn't feel like skinny dipping today. Or if then I'd do it later, not while they were all watching, even tho we had all done it together many times before when me and Joel were still together. It didn't bother him, usually it was him anyway who encouraged me to join them. And like said before, these guys were my family.

While Joel, Niko and Joonas were swimming around, I sent Tommi and Olli to sauna and continued eating and drinking.

"Come on, you should come too!" I heard Joel shouting from the pier.

"Nah, I'll pass for now" I shout back. I saw him then grabbing his towel. For the short moment I stared his naked silhouette before he covered himself and walked back to the terrace. I blinked my eyes trying to get that image out of my head. I shouldn't even be watching him like that anymore.

"Later then" he smiled and took another beer. Niko and Joonas also started to walk back to us.

"For fuck sake, Porko.. cover yourself.." I laughed as I noticed that Joonas was still all nude.
"There's nothing you haven't seen before tho" he winked and shook his hips.