Extra: I love you both

We made a deal with Joel that we were not going to buy any baby stuff before we are past the time when it all went south last time. Firstly because I was scared as fuck. Every little weird feeling got me on high alert and I was almost like panicking. My doctor's number was on speed dial just in case and she told me to call right away if something in my opinion was not right. And yes, I did call her, many times, day and night, did not matter when. But I did not want to lose this baby. And secondly because if this one was not gonna happen either, there wasn't any stuff to carry out. Those were things that I felt I did not want to deal with and Joel was totally fine with that. We also had a long talk about the wedding and stuff and even tho we both wanted to get married before the baby, we decided to do it after. The whole planning was so stressful and I wanted to avoid it so it was for our best to delay them a little and get into it once the baby was here. Last month Joel, Niko and Tommi turned our small home office into a nursery and it was like screaming a little Blind Channel rock princess. The room was just too cute. Not too pink and girly, but just perfect. Joel had already got her a big teddy bear and what else more. Our parents had also brought tons of toys and other needed stuff.

I woke up feeling a hand caressing my 35 weeks belly. God it felt good. His fingers run across it up and down, sideways, every way.

"Don't stop..." I whispered smiling and opened my eyes, to see Joel laying next to me, supporting his head up with his right hand and eyes focused on the babybump. That view... He looked so loving, caring, cute, hot, handsome... All that in the same time and I couldn't get my eyes off from him.

"Morning babe..." he smiled and moved his eyes to mine.

"Do you have any idea how freaking hot you look right now?" Joel smiled and leaned to kiss me. My lips curved up because of his words and I wrapped my arms around him. Joel's hand started to move up, closer to my boobs which were sensitive as hell. They had got bigger and obviously Joel was more than happy. But the sensitivity in them wasn't exactly good every day. One day it would feel good, the other day they hurt like hell, like today. And as his fingers run across my nipples, I inhaled sharply.
"Shoot.. sorry babe..." Joel apologized against my lips.

"You know I can't keep my hands of from your beautiful body.." he continued and kept on kissing me until we were both breathless.

"It's ok babe... It is pretty hard to predict that how my boobs are feeling... " I sighed and run my fingers through his hair.

"Yeah I know.. " the man smiled and pressed another sweet kiss on my lips and one on my belly.

"So what time the doctor was..?" he asked and stood up. I pushed myself to sit, it was getting harder and harder every day. I felt like a tank. I looked like a tank and I moved like a tank.

"Ugh...twelve.." I pushed myself up and tied my hair up into messy bun. Joel looked at me and the smile on his face had no end. To be honest, the past months he has been one big smile. His mood has been just great and I loved to see him like that. He didn't even hear his phone ringing in somewhere in the apartment.

"Hey mister smiley... Your phone..." I laughed to the view and Joel snapped back into the reality. He pulled his shirt on and followed the noise.

"There she is..." I smiled while looking at the screen. There really wasn't any more beautiful thing in this World than to see my own baby. The tears run down my eyes and I was just too happy. Joel was pretty much having the same emotions. Last time we did not have this chance.. This time each time seeing her has been emotional and I could just stare the screen all day long but there was a line behind the door.