14. I brought you chocolate

We slowly turned towards the guys and I just couldn't stop the smile on my face.

"Well? How long do we have to wait the answer now?" Olli hurried us and placed his hands on the table. I looked at Aleksi, not really knowing what to say. Are we a thing or what we are?

"Come on guys, you've been literally undressing each other with your eyes over a year now... So?" Niko was hungry for the answer and Olli was getting impatient as well.

"Guess we're kinda getting there" Aleksi finally said something and I was pleased with that answer. Even tho we enjoyed each others and everything, we wanted this to move on naturally, no need to hurry.

"Getting there? Really? According to what we just saw then you definitely did not do that for the first time yo" Niko laughed shaking his head.

"You got your answer, so shut up now please" I said and continued eating my french fries.

"Does Joel know?" Olli asked.

"He does" I said and looked him with the now-is-not-the-time face. He nodded and stood up to get some food. Niko was smart enough to not say anything and followed Olli to the counter.

"So... Guess we don't need to hide this too much anymore" I said to Aleksi. He looked at me smiling.

"I know you wanted to keep this hidden from the others a bit longer" he spoke and stole some of my french fries.

"Hey, I was the one who kissed you here knowing very damn well that some of those could see us so, guess I chose not to hide this anymore. Looks like they all seemed to know how much we have spent time flirting with each others anyway" I said to him and ruffled his hair. Aleksi smiled and feed me the rest of the fries.

"Damn you guys are cute" Niko said sitting back to the table. I felt how my cheeks got hotter and I just smiled.

"That made me feel like a little kid now" I laughed and stick my tongue out to Niko.

"No but seriously, you two look good" Olli stated before throwing fries into his mouth.

Since we were all in a pretty bad shape because of the vodka shots, we decided to go home early today. Me and Aleksi were the last onesat the studio switching stuff off and making sure that the everything was on its place.

"Feeling any better?" he asked while packing his stuff.

"A bit yeah.. Thanks for convincing me to eat something" I smiled and walked to him. He put his bag down and pulled me against him wrapping both of his hands tightly around me.
"Damn this feels good.." I whispered against his chest. I just let my head rest there and listened his calm heart beats.

"You know we can continue this at your place or at mine if you want to.." Aleksi whispered and kissed my head.

"How about mine? Your place reminds too much about the hangover for now" I laughed quietly.

"Couldn't agree more.. The smell of alcohol was quite bad this morning" he chuckled and lifted my head up from my chin. Those ocean like eyes kept me drowning into them every time I laid my eyes on them. They just stung out from his pale skin and black hair. Aleksi's warm lips collided with mine and I was out from this solar system. The butterflies in my stomach would have easily lift me up in the air at the moment and I tightened my grip on Aleksi so that I'd stay on the ground. I was so in love.

"Ready to go?" Aleksi asked after pulling away from the kiss.

"Yeah" I smiled and we went to his car and drove to mine. I still hadn't had time to fill my tank.