27. For the sake of ja ja ding dong

And I made a mistake there. Aleksi was not around for the weekend and after watching two episodes of Sex/Life, I was kinda needy after him. Fuck. Should I call him? I already took my phone into my hand and was about to choose his number but then I figured he was probably already busy with the song so I put it back on my table. But I was still in a mood. Fucking hell did he really have to go? I shut down the TV because I wasn't really sure would I handle any more episodes without my man here, so I stood up and decided to take a quick bath before going to Joel's. I turned the water on and dropped a good amount of the bath foam into it. I tied my hair up and waited until the there was enough water in the bath.

I still felt like I needed some Aleksi at the moment so I decided to tease him a bit. So as I was in the bath and had covered myself with the foam, I took picture and sent it to him.

RoMissing you already...

He'd see it when he has time so I put the phone aside and relaxed. It took maybe few minutes until I heard my phone making a noise so I reached for it and saw that Aleksi had reacted to the picture with the heart.

Aleksi: Damn.. I would love to join you

Ro: Joinme baby, pleaseee... I need you

And I sent him a new picture, just without a foam this time.

Aleksi: Teasing me, huh?

Ro: Just a little... I watched Sex/Life and I maybe got  in a mood... And you're not here so I thought it would be only fair if you get into mood also so we  can suffer together :*

Aleksi: Hahah, ok, fair enough :D And yes, I am struggling now. Kinda had to come to the                  bathroom you know... Hard times ;)

Ro: Oopsie n_n' .. 

Aleksi: It's ok babe ;) At least I have something to watch before falling asleep

Ro: I really miss your babe.. :(

Aleksi: Miss you too... Mmh.. I do feel bad that I wasn't able to stay home this weekend.. I kinda got the vibe that you were not too happy about it.. I'm sorry love, I really am..

Ro: Well...I mean.. I'm not mad, you know. I just love  you so much that I find it hard to be away from you.. Especially now when I'm hereall alone and maybe a little needy.. ;)

Aleksi: I'll make it up to you hun ;*

Ro: Yes plz :*

Soon after I got up from the bath. I dried my body and went to put onmy light blue jeans and white t-shirt. After fixing my make up I put some food for the cat and promised to be back later but that would all depend on fact how things goes with Joel, then I left the building. I decided to walk this time, Joel didn't live that far and there was a supermarket on the way where I could buy all I needed for the lasagna.

When I had grabbed all the stuff for the food, I took a bottle of merlot because I felt so, and a six-pack for Joel. I paid my stuff and continued my way to Joel's apartment which was just few streets away. While carrying the bags I really cursed my choice to walk there but in the end, I was gonna drink wine and I had to get back home somehow later. I opened the door to the building and walked up to the fourth floor where Joel lived. Panting I pressed the doorbell and leaned against the wall. I really should start running again... After few seconds Joel opened the door and I handed him the bags. He was wearing knee length black shorts and a black hoodie. His hair was on a messy bun and the circles under his eyes were even darker than few hours ago.