~Chapter 54~

Teresa did me and Gally first untagging us cutting into our necks. We sat down grabbing a wet cloth from the table, Fry came to sit with us. I smiled at him warmly walking over to Gally and sitting on his knee. I pulled my knees up placing my head on his chest wipping the blood away from his neck."She enjoyed that." Gally said looking at the tag and slamming the wet cloth on the table groaning."Your probably right." Fry agreed nodding. I scoff putting my head on Gally's shoulder closing my eyes."Here,see if these fit." Newt said making me jump as he gave us the suits. I sighed holding my head. Gally and the others laughed as I looked at them with a jokey smile. I looked over at Jorge and Brenda and grabbed his keys."Gal come." I smiled putting my hand out for him to grab. He grabbed my hand gently and we went over to Jorge and Brend."Better get going old man." I said tossing his keys at him."Long drive ahead of ya." I smiled wrapping my arm around Gally while he did the same."You sure I can't talk you out of this." Jorge said looking up at me as Brenda walked away to get something."It's the last chance." Jorge added looking down."You know, it's not like you to shy away from a fight." I said shaking my head."It's not like you to go looking for one." He smiled. I laughed and looked at Gally."Well this one is worth it." I nodded at him."I can't help but have a thought that I'll never see you again." Jorge said. I stayed silent for a second"I was a stranger once to you." I smiled."I couldn't of been more happy that you took me in. Now look at us. I found you and Brend again. No matter what we do we always find eachother." I said looking at him with a slight smile across my face.I walked up to him and wrapped my arms around him falling into a hug. I looked at him and smiled softly."Just don't leave us hanging." I shrugged. He laughed as I looked at Gally."Never." Jorge said hugging me again and looking at Gally.Gally nodded at Jorge as he nodded back."Keep her and Brenda safe." He told Gal, causing me to smile. Jorge left and me and Gally walked over to the others as Tom was still getting untagged."Hey T." Newt said giving me a kiss on the cheek."Hey." I smiled.Gally smiled at me and looked back at Tom and Tess. Gally took his hoodie off and changed into a top. I walked over to were Gally was Changing and smiled."See you've been keeping fit." I smirked. He laughed looking at Tess and Tom again. "You ok?" I asked him putting my cold hand on his arm."Yeah, just hold on." Gally said walking over to Teresa and Thomas who were raising there voices a little."Everything ok over here?" Gally said as he looked at Thomas and back at me who was standing on the other side of Thomas."Yeah,yeah we're done." Thomas said walking to the others. I looked at Thomas as I heard metal. I looked back at Teresa and saw Gally had his hand on Teresa's. His arms had his veins showing as he looked at Teresa.

"Nice try." He said tilting his head. Gally had a massive bag on his side as he walked with his hand on Teresa's back with me on his other side holding his hand.

~

We set Teresa infront of us so we could join from the back. Me and Thomas went to either side of Teresa with our guns in our grip.We walked into the doors as we went through the sensors watching the light turn green smirking .Newt came from infront of us as Thomas nodded at Newt. Newt tilted his head for us to follow him while we followed closely behind.We went down some stairs and came down to a car park with windows. I saw another soldier walk next to us behind the glass that nodded at me. When there came an opening in the glass Gally merged in with us and walked infront.Gally looked back at us cocking his gun.We waited for Teresa to do her Face ID as we entered the stairwell.

~

~WORD COUNT:753~