~Chapter 41~

"Hello, Thomas. Tate." She smiled."What?" I said looking at her."You know us?" Thomas asked confused."Interesting, they put you in the maze makes sense. Though I must admit, I was worried they'd kill you after what you did." She said grabbing Brenda's hand looking at us."What we did?" Thomas stuttered."They first time we spoke you told me you couldn't take it anymore,watching friends die one by one. Last time we spoke, you gave me every one of Wickeds compound, trail and lab." Mary said again."They were our sorce." Vince said looking at us both. Everyone stared at us blankly."We couldn't of done it without them." She smiled at us."Take her to the tent." Mary gulped looking back down at Brenda. "Get these guys some warm clothes.""Careful." Mary said. Jorge picked up Brenda while I watched her and Jorge walk past me. I ran my hands through my hair sighing."Thomas come on. I need to get some blood from you." Mary said holding his shoulder as Thomas turned back to look at me. I nodded with my glossy eyes staring at him. I stayed with Jorge as Thomas went in to see Brenda and Jorge came out. We spoke for a while after i saw Thomas walk out of her tent. I smiled at him softly."Hermano." Jorge said hugging him. Thomas groaned a little from shock but falling into the hug. I placed my cold hands into my joggers pocket enjoying the bond they had going."If anything were to happen to her, I-." Jorge stuttered."I know,I know." Thomas nodded."You should go in there. Go talk to her." Thomas said patting his back. Jorge paused and turned back to Thomas putting his hand on Tom's shoulder."I guess I owe you, now." Jorge smiled at him. He went into the tent bending down to get into the fabric doors that were pulled across the entrance. I gave Thomas a hug that we both fell into."Thanks Tommy." I whispered as we pulled away. We both smiled and went to find the others. I saw Aris and the girls chatting and laughing as I sat inbetween Newt and Minho. Thomas sat on the other side of Newt. I placed my legs up hugging my knees close."I wish Alby could've seen this." Newt said breaking the silence upon us all. I looked at him and bit the side of my mouth. " And Winston." Fry added. I saw Tom playing with the figure Chuck gave him while I was playing with Gallys necklace."chuck." Thomas sighed. I looked at them all."Gal." I said wiping my nose."He'd be proud of you, you know Tommy." Newt said. Minho pulled me into his arms and rested his hand on my shoulder as I rested my head under his chin."Yeah." Tom nodded. I looked at Aris and smiled.

"Hey, Aris." Fry yelled down to him."Hey,guys." He yelled back up causing me to whistled at him. He smiled at me widely and whistled back."I kinda like that kid." Fry said."Me too,I'm glad we found him when we did." I laughed a little."Yeah, I still don't trust him though." Minho says looking down at me. I slapped his leg as him and the other's laughed."Nice to see your friends again." Newt said noticing that Minho was letting me put my head under his chin."Well,guess I had to forgive him at some point." I smirked up at Minho. He playful poked me giving me back the same energy."Hey, where's Teresa?" Thomas asked us."Dunno,haven't spoken to her really since the day we lost Gal." I shrugged."That long." Fry asked. I nodded."She went up there." Newt said pointing up to a point on the mountain. Thomas got up and climbed up to where she was."Tate why ain't you speaking to her she's your best friend." Newt asked."The last time we got close I lost Gal. I ain't loosing anyone else because of what we had." I said looking out at the sunset. "Hey Min." I asked sitting up."Yeah." He said looking at me."Why did you throw a spear at Gal?" I said smiling a little to show I'm not mad."Because he was stung and I didn't want him to act like Alby and Ben." He answered. I nodded and just let a tear leave my eye uncontrollably. Newt pulled me into a hug and wiped my tear with his thumb and pulled me close into his warm chest. Minho smiled at me to show he was sorry as I smiled back nodding. I sat up to hear distant buzzing travelling around in the wind. I turned to look behind me to see red lights flashing and getting closer.

"Wicked."

~

~WORD COUNT:817~