~Chapter 59~

I pulled Newt onto my lap hugging him. Brenda was behind me as I launched myself up and ran to her hugging her tightly. She wrapped her arms around me while I cried into her neck.  I saw Gally run in with the others, i looked at him and shook my head. I pulled out of Brenda's hug and looked at Newt.I saw the looks on Fry,Minho and Gallys face while I looked at Gally with tears streaming down my face.  The boys all looked at me and walked over to Newt slowly falling on there knees beside Newt. I ran to Gally and buried my face into his chest sobbing. He wrapped his arms around me tightly resting his chin on my head. I could hear Gally's heartbeat going quite fast from shock. We made our ways to the plane as we all got on. Me and Gally were the last to get on as Jorge greeted me with a hug. I wrapped my arms around him tightly while he kissed my head."He's gone." I whispered as we pulled out. I watched his face drop as Gally wrapped his arm around my waist while we started walking over to Minho,Brenda and Fry. Me and Gal sat down on the floor instead of the seats because of all the kids. We we're all silent as I rested my head on Gallys shoulder. I saw Vince walk over to us making me sit up."Vince?" I smiled shocked.He just smiled at me in return."hi." I said hugging him with only one arm as I couldn't lift my other one very well. "Looks like you gave in." I smiled. He nodded as I looked around."Where's Aris." I said looking at him. "At the safe haven." Vince said holding my shoulder."Please tell me he's ok." I sighed. "Yes Tate,he's alright." Vince reassured me."But he is missing you like mad." He laughed.I laughed sitting back down next to Gally resting my head on his chest again. Vince smiled at me as I smirked back."Why is it a shock to you that I have someone that's not Aris." I joked."Well I knew you had more just didn't think you had a good taste but it comes to a surprise that you do have a good taste." He winked. I laughed and looked at Gally."Thanks lad." Gally laughed looking at Vince as he nodded. I looked at Gally wincing."You alright." Gally asked with his face dropping."My arm." I muttered. He looked at my arm taking my jacket off. "Oh shit." Gally said calling for Jorge."Can I have some tweezers over here and some medical stuff." Gally asked putting me on a chair. I laid my head back on the chair. While Gally looked at me worried. I smiled a little to show him it still ok.Gally got all the bits he needed and started digging for the bullet. "Since when we're you a doctor?" I smirked mixed with a wince."Since you got shot in the arm." He nodded making me laugh. He dug around a bit more coming to a stop."Ok I have it now either squeeze my hand or control your breathing alright." He said looking at me calmly."How the hell ain't you freaking out that I'm hurt." I asked him placing my hand in his."Oh don't worry I am." He said looking at me. I nodded and looked at my arm."Ok ready?" He asked looking up at me to make sure I nodded holding his arm instead so he can still get the bullet out."3...2...1." He said yanking the bullet out."Oh you motherfucker." I yelled. Gally put it on some tissue and patched my arm up with a bandage."Language." Vince yelled."FUCK YOU." I shouted in pain making everyone laugh. I heard Brenda and fry yell that Thomas and Teresa were there. I got to the back of the plane. When I saw them my heat stopped as I saw them kissing.  Teresa helped Thomas up as the fire was everywhere. Thomas kept falling as I looked at Gally.Thomas and Teresa limped to the plane making us all yell."Get closer." Teresa yelled as we all stuck our hands out for Thomas to grab. Teresa kept helping as parts of the building were falling apart. Teresa pushed Thomas closer as we all got Thomas onto the plane. They all went further back into the plane and I walked forward to see Tess."Teresa." I said confused.A massive building collapsed and hit the building she was on."TERESA." Thomas yelled as I stood there."Tess." I said crying. Teresa smiled at me and nodded."I love you Tate I'm sorry." She said as the building collapsed,She fell with it. The fire was crackling as I screamed."NOOOOOOO." Thomas yelled."TERESAAAA." I screamed with my powers coming out. My scream echoed again like it did In the glade which made everyone cover there ears. "TESS." I shouted falling onto my knees looking down at all the fire.Gally pulled me back into a hug as I sobbed into his neck. Everyone pulled Thomas back realising he was shot aswell.Gally and I were at the back as everyone was yelling for help on Thomas. He was out.I looked back at the city and looked at Gally."That was my best friend.My sister" I mumbled as he sat me on a chair. I reached for him as he gave me a hug.

We were off.

~

~WORD COUNT:939~