~Chapter 29~

We ran out into the blizzard and climbed massive sand hills. The dusty air was pushing me back causing me to slip. The boys were yelling and so was some of the guards at the entrance of the bright building.I turned around to see that people of bright torches and bikes came flooding out of the building looking for us. The building itself was beautiful and bright but it wasn't safe for anyone. We had to run."Go we'll loose them in the storm."Thomas yelled climbing up behind Aris and Me. We got slightly to the top and started to run from there.The engines and the radios were loud and sounded like they were getting near. Flashlights rushing above our heads and around went crazy. We got on top of a large hill and looked down at the clueless soliders rushing around looking for us in this awful storm. I laughed a bit seeing them but some came a lot closer to us then we thought."Cmon stay low this way." Thomas whispered as we crawled on the golden sand rushing to another spot.We started to run backwards as I ran infront of them all. I quickly ran down a massive hill seeing a building   that we could go to."Tate wait up,we have to stay together." Thomas yelled at me. I kept running hearing them get closer anyways."Keep going guys let's go." He yelled again. I stopped."Watch out." I said walking along a window panel and finding an entrance. "Where are we even going." Fry asked as I stopped.The boys kept falling while I looked in a broken window and back at them. "Cmon." I yelled going through and down the sand that had fallen inside.

"TATE WAIT." Newt yelled at me as I slid down. "NO!DONT GO IN THERE." Minho yelled looking down at where I was. "GET DOWN HERE." I yelled up to them. They all followed as they struggled keeping there balance. Newt held my arm nearly slipping as I held him up and scoffed.Minho quickly put the flashlight on and we all looked around in a circle. All I could hear was them breathing heavily. "What the hell happened down here." Minho asked looking at us."We gotta go." Thomas said using his hands to make us come with him."No Thomas." I said as he kept walking."THOMAS STOP." I yelled."Tell her what's going on." I said standing next to Tess who looked confused.Thomas walked back to us and looked at Teresa as I limped away slightly next to Aris and Newt. They both held me up as I laid my head on Aris's shoulder catching the breath that I didn't have."It's wicked. It's wicked they lied to us we never escaped. Me and Aris we found bodies to many to count." He said as my legs gave way a bit and Newt lifted me up so all my weight was on him."What do you mean? Dead bodies." Minho asked."No but they weren't exactly alive either." He said as I let out a small groan of pain as Newt looked down at me."They were strung up. Tubes coming out of them. They were being drained and there's something inside of us that wicked wants. Something in our blood. So we need to get as far away from them as possible." Thomas said with a bit of a shaky voice."Ok." Newt nodded as the boys looked at us. I nodded back and flinched as I let go of Newt and back to Aris. "You alright." He whispered."I should be just my legs aren't strong enough. I think they did something to my body." I said shaking. Aris gave me a warm hug and we looked back at the boys. Aris wasn't that much taller than me but he was tall enough that I could bury my face in his neck."So what's the plan." Newt asked sighing. "You do have a plan right." Minho added."Errr yeah." Thomas said shaking his head."We followed you out here Thomas and now your saying you have no idea where we're going and what we're doing." Newt asked out of breath."You didn't exactly follow him. You followed me so I think u should be pissed at me more than Tom." I said pulling out of Aris's neck to face them."Wait, Janson said something about people hiding in the mountains some kind of resistance or army." Aris spoke up.

"The right arm." Thomas nodded looking at me and Aris.

~

~WORD COUNT:777~