~Chapter 35~

"Minho." I yelled slapping his face. "Come on." Fry and Thomas sighed."Min wake up." I said shaking him."Come on man." Newt added after me.We all fell quite to then hear Minho groaning. A unison of sighs filled the area."Min you ok?" I asked holding his shoulder."What happened." He asked looking at us."Minho you got struck by lightning." Thomas said as I looked at him."Oh." Minho said with a smile as me,Newt and Fry laughed. Thomas helped him up. I stood back up and walked over to Aris and Teresa."Hey,what's that smell?"Teresa said walking out of the crowd. "probably us." i said which earned a few laughs.I looked at her as I gave Minho a small hug. I whispered in his ear, "Your so lucky I was the one that saved you otherwise you would be dead."Minho laughed a bit and gave me a side hug. I walked infront of Teresa and saw flashing lights. I went to walk another step infront and a crank jumped out at me causing me to scream."AHHHHHHHHH." I screamed as I fell back in shock. "BEHIND YOU." I yelled on the floor.Cranks came from every direction but they were chained up. I fell back on my head giving me a banging headache. I stayed on the floor for a while."I see you've met our guard dogs." A girl said turning a light on to reveal herself. Aris helped me up. "Well your guard dogs are little shits." I groaned holding my head. She walked through all of the cranks and came infront of us."Who is that?" Minho whispered. I stood there for a while thinking of where I've seen her from."Stay back." Minho said again as I walked a bit closer.

"Tate." Newt said.

"Wait,Brenda?" I asked raising an eyebrow"Tate?" Brenda asked aswell."Oh my god hi." I smiled giving her a hug."You guys look like shit." She said a little jokey as we pulled out."Oh wow,thanks." I scoffed unamused. She smiled at me and looked behind her. "follow me." Brenda said as I walked next to her.We turned around to see the rest in the same spot."Unless you wanna stay with them." She smiled at them. I gave them a reassuring nod so they knew it was safe.She slid open a door and we all walked through with me next to Brenda. There was a massive room with orange lights and tents everywhere."Come on keep up Jorge here wants to meet you." Brenda said again."Your still here with Jorge?" I asked surprised. "Yeah we have since you left." She said looking back at me. "That's nice." I muttered. "Who's Jorge?" Tom asked."You'll see. No one's come out of the scorch in a long time, you've just got him curious." She said smirking. She looked at Thomas up and down and smiled turning away. "And me, too" She added. I looked back to see people following us. I looked at Newt and a man laughed behind him. I some what didn't trust this place as much as I used to."Anyone else starting to get a bad feeling about this place." Newt asked. "Even though I've been here it's not what it was a few years ago." I said looking at them all a little bit behind Brenda now. I walked next to Fry and Newt this time."Let's just go to him and hear him out." Thomas said looking at me and Newt.We walked up some stairs I saw Jorge. My heart sunk. I didn't know if he would like me after I left them for 4 years." Jorge,they're here." Brenda said to him."Sh,sh,sh,sh quiet." Jorge said with his finger in the air listening to a radio and pressing different buttons."Dam it." He mumbled. Jorge exhaled loudly and Brenda sat down on a sofa while the other men from downstairs came up.Jorge turned around with his hands on his hips."Do you ever feel like the whole world is against you?" Jorge asked."Yeah." I spoke up as he looked at me up and down.

"Tate?" He asked. The one and only." I scoffed."I haven't seen you in years." He said as I walked over and gave him a hug. He put his hands on my back and I pulled out before him. "Hey." I said nodding before walking back over to Newt grabbing his hand that he put out for me to grab. I wrapped my hands around his arm and stood close basically laying my head on his shoulder while still holding his hand.

~

~WORD COUNT:836~

~

SOME REASON I JUST REALLY LIKE US KNOWING JORGE AND BRENDA IT MAKES THE STORY MORE INTERESTING LIKE WE HAVE MORE PEOPLE TO TRUST WITH A LOT MORE THAN JUST NEWT AND ARIS.