~Chapter 2~

"This is all we got.We worked hard for it.You respect this place then me and u get along just fine." He said as I got interested to see what was behind the big walls.

"What's in there." I asked turning my head to Alby.He hesitated. "We only have 3 rules."

"First, do your job no time for any free time.Second, never harm another glader,none of this works unless we have trust.Most importantly, never go in them walls, you hear me Greenie." He said and that's when we heard a boy call up.

"Hey Alby." A little boy said from the bottom.

"Hey chuck, where u been man." Alby said as he waved at me.I climbed down and walked with chuck.

"It's basically the same for all of us.You wake up in the box, Alby gives us the tour then here we are. Don't worry your already doing better then what I did. I clunked my pants 3 times." He said making me laugh. He was a cute kid no older than 13 but he seemed sweet so me and him should get along i hope. I saw the boy that pulled me out of the box stare at me i smile to myself and looked away. He looked friendly so I decided to leave Chuck and go see the boy. I walked over brushing my hair off my shoulders and made my way to the boy.I hate my hair down when it's this hot.When I got there he looked at me i couldn't tell if it was a good idea to speak to him now i'm here but i didn't back down.

"Hi." I smiled at him.

"Hey Greenie." He said back without a smile.I frowned and looked behind me to see his instructions.

"Your a builder?" I asked looking back at him.

"Surprise." He joked cold heartedly walking over to them. I nodded a little and sat against the walls. "So has Alby given you a full tour." He asked putting some wood in place."Nope just rules I guess but there so boring." I added putting my knees up.He packed up and looked at me.

"So u got a hammock." He asked me sitting down aswell.

"Yeah but I don't wanna sleep with all the boys I just met them it's so weird and I'm the only girl so it's a bit awkward. I think I'll just go to the treehouse and see what happens." I said looking at him. He nodded at me and took a sip of his drink that was next to me. "I have my own hut I can just get the other builders to build u one if u want." He offered me.

"I don't think u can make them do that for one girl." I scoffed."Sure I can I'm the captain of the builders the leader,they have to listen to me." He said as I smiled at him."Well if u can that would be nice thanks erm-."

"Names Gally." He smiled. Wow his smile is beautiful.

"Gally. Yeah that would be nice." I stared at him while he was messing with a pencil and the instructions. He put it down and looked at me again. "There's a bonfire starting soon."

"what do you guys even do there." i asked looking at people setting the bonfire up.Without him even looking back at me he said "Well i fight it's a tradition i guess and we just enjoy ourselves we do it every time there's a new greenie."

"U can fight?" I said mildly shocked.

"Yeah." He scoffed getting annoyed at how many questions i ask.

"Well looks like it's ready." He said turning his head to the bonfire where Ably called everybody round.

"Jesus." I mumble as me and Gally walked over.We got torches and threw them into the wood and it got lit.Gally sat with me for a bit i'm silence itvwas calming but my god he was so pretty and his voice was deep but not too deep it was calming i guess.

"right imma go do the fighting." He said slapping his knees about to get up."okay." I said looking down a bit disappointed he's leaving.

"Thanks for that Gal it means a lot." I said before he left hoping to get that gorgeous smile again.He laughed nervously as Newt got to us."Alright Gally." Newt said as Gally patted his back. "Alright." He said back jogging over to the crowd.

Damn i really thought giving him a nickname would make him atleast smile again.

~

~WORD COUNT:762~