~Chapter 15~

"We don't even know what this stuff is." Newt said holding the blue stuff as Alby was still breathing heavily and moving like mad."We don't know who sent it,or why it came up here with you,I mean for all we know it could kill him." Newt said as Thomas stood up straight."He's already dying, look at him, how can this possibly make it worse." Thomas asked."Come on let's give it a try." I said from next to Tess."Alright, do it." He said passing Thomas the blue stuff and me and Newt stepped back.Newt held my arm and looked at me."I'm sorry for what I said I didn't mean it." He whispered."Ok whatever." I said pulling my arm away from him. He looked down and back at Alby.I felt bad but kept my cool and just watched them.Thomas went over and looked at me and Tess who nodded at him. Alby opened his eyes and strangled Thomas."You shouldn't be here." Alby yelled as we all tried pulling Alby off Thomas.

"TOM." I yelled as Newt tried pulling him off again."Give Teresa the stuff." Thomas said.Teresa stabbed it in Albys chest."Well that worked." Jeff said."Ok from now on someone stays here and watches him from around the clock."Newt said breathing heavily as Gally walked in."Hey greenie sun down." He nodded at Thomas.Thomas nodded and walked out with Gally.
"Let's make this quick then." Gally said running over to the pit.I walked out jogging over to them walking next to Tommy while Gally had a torch."Hey what's your problem with me?" Thomas asked Gally.

"Things started going wrong the minute you showed up,first Ben,then Alby and now the girl. Everyone saw that she recognised Tate and I'm betting you know who she is aswell." Gally leant down to the pit door and opened it.What Gally said actually made sense but he didn't say that any of it was my fault when Ben attacked me and Tess and I somehow remember eachother.Thomas sighed and jumped in and Gally tied it up."Gally,you know we can't stay here forever right." Thomas said softly. Gally finished tying the rope to the door getting up ignoring what he said and walked away with me next to him.I looked back at Tom and grabbed Gallys hand.Gally smiled and kissed my hand walking back to the hut. When we walked in i walked over to the bed and sat on the end placing my head in my hands.I heard footsteps coming closer to me as i soon felt Gally's hand wrap around mine pulling me up and into his chest.His chin rested on my head stroking the back of my head. I smiled into his chest jumping up so my legs were wrapped around his waist with my head in the crook of his neck.

"Gally." i hummed.

"yeah." he whispered.

"Do you actually like me or are you just saying you do because you feel bad." i questioned. Gally lifted his head up and looked at me with confusion.

"What?" he asked frowning.

"of corse i care Tate i wouldn't do all this if it was fake. why are u all of the sudden doubting us." He said letting me down.

"i dunno." i mumbled getting into bed as Gally stayed still. I got comfy facing the other way when a weight came into the bed and bushes up against me.

"I do care for you Tate. I thought i made that obvious." He whispered turning around so we were facing opposite directions. I turned around to see his back facing me and his arm on top of his side. I went to hug him but heard him snore slightly and move his arm so it was infront of him.

I fell asleep not long after.

~

~WORD COUNT:656~