~Chapter 14~

Gally softly stroked my hand and shook me gently. I opened my eyes and groaned.I put my legs inbetween his and he laughed."Your legs are so cold,Jesus Christ." He scoffed still letting me put them there. "How, I was up against you and your boiling." I said looking up at him."Dunno." He smirked as he got up."It's still day isn't it." I moaned shuffling into Gallys warm spot and laying there watching him throw his shirt back on. "Yep." he said popping the 'p'.I got up and walked over to Gally hugging him tightly. I jumped and wrapped my legs around him and his hands held my ass up for support.We stayed like that for a while and Gally kissed my neck hugging me tighter. We heard people running over to the door."Woah guys,knock?" 

I jumped down putting my tank top back on."Sorry but it's the girl." Clint and Jeff said out of breath."What is she awake." I asked standing back next to Gally."You could say that." They said in unison.Me and Gally ran over to the tree house and saw the girl was throwing stuff down at them."Chuck what's going on." Thomas said and me and Gally followed them.Chuck laughed and pointed to the top. "Girls are awesome."We looked over to see all the boys screaming."LEAVE ME ALONE." The girl yelled but u couldn't help but burst out laughing. "Oh I wish I did that to you all." I shook my head jogging over with Gally.

"Hey,throw one more of those things i-." Gally yelled as one dropped near him. "I don't think she likes us very much." Newt said hiding under Winston's piece of wood."probably." I scoffed at him looking away.

Newt looked at me and looked down with a sorry face and i just ignored him. I knew he was regretting it but didn't change the way it hurt."Hey look we just want to talk." Thomas called up.

"I'm warning you." She yelled throwing a big rock down. This one nearly hit me as i gasped and jumped back

"Hey woah, woah hey." Gally said holding my arm making sure it was alright. "WOAH ITS TATE ITS TATE." I yelled.She stopped throwing things down and put her head out so we could see it.

"Imma gonna come up ok." I said but before i could move Gally held me back. "What are u doing." Gally said worried."Gal I remember her,she's was my best friend." I said as they all looked at me shocked."She's my best friend she won't hurt me on purpose I know she wont." I gave him a weak smile and climbed up the ladders slowly."I'm coming up alright." I called up opening the hatch and stuck half my body out to be greeted by a knife."Woah,woah ok just, easy alright." I said getting up."What is this place, where am I and why can't I remember anything." She said still holding the knife out at me."This is all normal alright, we've all been through this. Ok and your name will come back to you in a couple of days it's the only thing they let us-." I got cut off by her.

"Teresa." She said to me.

"What did u say?" I asked shocked.

"My name, it's Teresa." She said again.

"Well Teresa I'm Tate, but you already knew that now can I have the knife please." I said letting the her know she can trust me."They said that I was saying your name in my sleep.who are you?" She said.I shook my head and looked back up."we were best friends Tess, I remember you." I smiled weakly."Wait Tate."

"Yeah." I smiled.I took the knife from her and she just sat still. "Hey what's going on up there." Fry asked. I looked over the banisters and smiled."We remember." I scoffed as Newt and Gally nodded."Alright come on." Newt called out making all the boys leave.Gally walked back to work by himself and got started again without me. I sat down next to her again.

"She's the last one?What does that mean." She asked me."I don't know. Ever since you came up that box hasn't gone back down." I said looking at her."I just think it's gotten everyone a bit worried. Especially Gally." I said looking out at him who watched us with his arms folded and went back to talking with another glader."He thinks it's my fault." She said."No gal is my um friend he wouldn't do that to me especially since we've been talking for a while." I smiled a little. Teresa pulled out some blue stuff out of her pocket and passed it to me."This was in my pocket when I woke up." She said looking at me."W.C.K.D.Wicked is good." I said to myself. "What if we were sent here for a reason." She said.

"Alby." I said looking at her.

~

~WORD COUNT:847~