~Chapter 38~

Tess came over and sat infront of me and Tommy. Brend was already awake and I was waiting for Thomas to wake up before I did anything else.We sat there for a while as I saw Thomas open his eyes a little. I went to check on him but Teresa already butted in putting her hand on his shoulder."Hi." She smiled at him."We have to stop meeting like this." She smirked.Minho walked over." Welcome back you ugly shank." Minho nodded slightly smirking aswell. Thomas sighed and sat up groaning. I sat next to Brenda on the arm of the chair and we just stared from a distance. "I suggest you talk you son of a bitch." Jorge yelled as I laughed and walked over to him and Marcus. Jorge slapped him while I pushed him back a little."I'm sorry,but your gonna have to leave my house." Marcus said to us both still tied up in the chair with blood running out his mouth."Looks like you've been having fun." Newt said to Tommy behind me and Jorge."Listen I don't enjoy hurting you." Jorge said to the man in the chair."Uh huh." Marcus nodded."Now that was a lie." I scoffed shaking my head."Where is the right arm Marcus." I butted in before Jorge could say anything else."Wait,this is Marcus." Thomas asked as I turned around."Yes it is, catch up Tom." I smiled weakly.

Marcus laughed.

"Are u the brains of the operation." Marcus sniggered looking at me.I grabbed his scruffy blonde hair and shoved his head backwards. "I know you know where there hiding." Jorge said as I had him in my grip. "So you tell me, and I'll make you a deal." Jorge said. I let go of the mans greasy hair wiping my hands down my joggers.Marcus laughed a little "You can come with us." Jorge added, I turned around quickly."Err no if he's in then I'm out Luv." I whispered a little bit still so everyone can hear that was behind Jorge."I burned that bridge a long time ago." Marcus added.  "Bridge?" I asked."Besides, I made my own deal. You're the one that taught me never miss an opportunity." Marcus laughed with his eyes looking at me like a creep."What is he talking about." Newt nodded at me."I'm talking about supply and demand." Marcus answered for me. "WICKED wants all the immune they can get. I help provide that for them so I lure the kids in they get drunk, they have a good time. And then later, wicked comes in they separate the wheat from the chaff." Marcus laughed again. I looked at Jorge. "That's how WICKED found me I got drunk here and they wiped my memories before I could remember I was here." I scoffed speechless. I looked behind me and back at Marcus. "Son of a bitch." I mumbled. "I changed my mind hermano." Jorge said as I smiled. "I do enjoy hurting you." Jorge said,  i kicked his chair down and took my gun out of my pocket. Marcus laughed but it soon turning into gagging."Talk,TALK."I yelled with the gun to his head with me on top of him.

"Okay, Jesus." He said."They have an outpost in the mountains. And it's a long way away. You've got half of wicked on your ass your never gonna make it." He said to us."Watch us." I snapped. He laughed again."Where's Bertha?" Jorge said smiling slapping both his hands on Marcus's shoulders. "Not Bertha." Marcus gulped."Yes Bertha." I smirked. We all ran down to Bertha jumping in getting on the road. I was sitting next to Aris and Newt at the very back of the car. I smiled at Aris and rested my head on the car window watching cactuses go by as we pass. Jorge smiled at me and shook his head."I think I handled it very well considering I didn't kill him." I spoke up smirking as Brenda and Jorge laughed. "Well that's progess." Brenda smiled as Jorge laughed and focused back on the road.

I missed doing these things with them both.

~

~WORD COUNT:707~