~Chapter 39~

We arrived at a canyon with a road going through it. The mountains looked old and rocky when we drove over them.Jorge stopped the car causing us all to get out. We saw loads of cars blocking the road with open trunks and stuff coming out like blankets."Well I guess were on foot." Jorge said."You are joking, so I didn't need to keep him alive." I whined. We started walking between the maze of cars as we all went through the trunks. I looked around to see a gunshot in one of the cars windshield. "GET DOWN." Jorge yelled. a bullet came straight towards me and Thomas. "Take cover." Newt yelled after. "SHIT." I mumbled. I sat next to Jorge and looked at him with panic."Hey is everyone ok over there." Tommy asked. "I think." I shouted back a little."We're fine." Tess yelled."Anyone know where them bloody shots came from." Newt asked. I ran over to where Newt was and sat next to him with Jorge also next to me again."That son of a bitch Marcus led us into a ambush." Jorge said unzipping his bag."I knew I should killed that little shit when I could." I muttered.We all fell silent until some more shots came from the mountains. "What do we do." Thomas asked sitting back down."Here. Hold this." Jorge asked making me scoff shaking my head."Oi Tate since when did you have a dark side where you wanted to kill people like you do with Marcus." Newt asked,Aris nodded in agreement."Because he took me away from the only people I had left in my life so." I said looking at Jorge and Brenda who smiled at me."You get ready to chuck it." Jorge said to Thomas casually holding a bomb."Everybody get ready to run back behind a trunk. Get set to hold your ears. Ready? One.. two.." we heard a gun cock.

"Drop it." A girl said looking at me."Now!" She yelled."I SAID DROP IT." She said while a blonde girl came up behind her. Jorge put it down and the girls spoke again. "On your feet now. Let's go move. Back up." She yelled again. "Easy." Jorge said with his hands above his shoulders."You two over here now." She said making Minho and Newt get up."Come on let's go." The other girl said getting me and Aris up. We walked over and the girls lowered their guns."Aris?" The girl asked. I looked at Aris shocked. She put her mask under her chin."Oh my god harriet." He said walking over to them both. "Oh my god what the hell are you doing here!" She said pulling Aris into a warm hug. The blonde girl lowered her mask too."Sonya." He said hugging her too."Aris your lucky we didn't shoot your dumbass." She said.I turned around sitting on top of a car looking at them all."Uh,what's happening." Minho asked."We were in the maze together." Aris smiled. Harriet whistled into the distance as Aris looked at me. I nodded at him and smiled."We're clear guys come on out." Harriet yelled. Yelling in the distance echoed around the mountain range. "My god, your alive." Sonya said looking at him with the warmest smile I've ever seen. Jorge nodded at him as I jumped off of the car and walked next to Aris and Jorge."Back it up, joe." Sonya yelled walking under an arch with loads of cars around again."It's nice to know you now have people that you know well. Your a lucky boy Aris." I smiled at him. He pulled me into a side hug and laughed."Yeah but I think I prefer your company more.You're more adventurous." He smirked. I scoffed kissing his cheek lightly walking right beside Jorge."Now that was cheesy." i whispered pulling a face receiving a light slap on my arm."We're taking them to base." Harriet said. Aris and me looked at eachother. "Wait, so how did you guys get here?" Aris asked."The right arm got us out." Harriet said walking to a car door.
Wait the right arm. Do you know where they are?" Thomas asked as she opened the door.

"Hop in."

~

~WORD COUNT:724~