~Chapter 13~

I sat down by the maze walls and wiped a tear that had slowly dropped down my face as I watched Gally get closer."Gal u didn't need to follow me." I sniffed wiping my nose."I know but I felt like you need someone." He smiled wiping my cheek cleaning my tears off my face."Why am I getting targeted as soon as she comes up just because she knew my name." I scoffed resting my head on his shoulder."I dunno Tate but I'm sure it's nothing trust me." He softly said kissing my head.I watched Minho and Thomas walk out of the med-jacks and talk for a second.They went into the woods to a hut in the distance that I knew was where the runners go.Minho gathered fry,Winston and zart to go with them.All 5 of them ran into the maze and came out with something in there hand.Not long after a meeting was called Gally sighed grabbing my hand."I'm probably gonna kick off so be prepared." He scoffed shaking his head while I hugged him slightly. He put his arm around me grabbing my hand and we walked closer to council hall."We found this it was inside a griever." Thomas said to Newt holing the bullet type thing in his hands looking at it."It's the same one we get in our supplies."Newt said looking up back at Thomas as Gally crossed his arms and stood next to Newt and Fry. I stood next to Tom and just listened."Yeah,whoever put us here obviously made the Greivers." Thomas pointed out."And this is the first clue, the first you've ever found in 3 years, right Minho."Thomas asked looking at him. "Right." Minho nodded."Newt we have to go back out there,who knows where this might lead us." Thomas added in a soft tone.Newt looked at Gally and Gally started talking. I could tell he was about to kick off.

"You do see what he's doing here right,first he breaks our rules and now asking us to abandon them totally, what?The rules are the only thing that has ever held us together,why now are we questioning that?" Gally asked looking at Newt unfolding his arms and doing hand gestures."If Alby was here you know he'd agree with me." He added and Newt looked away from Gally and nodded."This shank needs to be punished." Gally added putting his hand on the wall and held himself up.Newt looked at Thomas and back at Gally. He passed the bullet looking thing back to Minho and stood back in his place."He's right,Thomas broke the rules." Newt said folding his arms as Gally nodded looking down at the dusty floor as I smirked at him. "One night in the pit no food." Newt saidz Gally looked up and took his arm down."Oh come on Newt,one night in the pit? You really think that's gonna stop him from going into the maze." Gally said raising his voice a little."No." Newt shrugged."And we can't just have non-runners running into the maze when ever they feel like it." Gally folded his arms again looking at Newt."So let's just make this official, starting from tomorrow your a runner." Newt told Thomas as Thomas nodded."Wow." Gally scoffed.Gally went to walk off but fry put his arm infront Gally to stop him walking."Gally."Fry said."Nah fry." Gally said pushing his arm in the air walking past and opening the door. Fry followed him as I did aswell. "Gal wait." I said running up to him with fry next to me."There wasting there time.Thomas is only a greenie he doesn't know what to do yet if they let him be a runner later on in the month fair but now really,when we have 2 people to focus on it's bullshit." Gally said turning around looking at us both."And if they find a way out I'm not going." He scoffed walking away from us both. I sighed and followed him to hut further behind. He took his shirt off and got into bed turning the other way.I stood at the door way and shook my head. I didn't like seeing Gally annoyed.I got into bed with him and he turned around. I stroked his face and smiled at him weakly. He lifted his arm up and wrapped it around me gently pulling me closer putting his face in the crook of my neck.He was warm and I fell asleep not long after to him playing with my hands and his necklace he had on his neck that I liked aswell.

~

~WORD COUNT:790~