~Chapter 12~

I felt Gally lift my head up and slip out from under me. I groaned and opened my eyes seeing Gally was putting his shirt on."Hi." I smiled looking up at his abs."Hey beautiful." He smirked leaning over me kissing my forehead softly."Since when did I get this." I smiled again giggling. He nodded at me and laughed. "Come on we need to go work." Gally scoffed shaking his head walking out and going over to Thomas.I watched Thomas and Minho go for a private meeting and I jogged over to work next to Gally who has already started."Why starting so early." I said rubbing my eyes yawning."Alright sleeping beauty less talking more working I wanna get this done so we can have free time." He laughed as I nodded and picked up some tools and helped him. I heard the sound of the box causing me to the direction where the sound was coming from and looked at Gally. He nodded at me and we all ran over to the box that has just landed at the top.We all surrounded the box as Newt and Gally lifted the rusted metal doors up and Newt jumped in and looked at the bottom."It's a girl." He said looking up at us."Finally Jesus." I said under my breath looking down at her as Gally was on the other side of the box looking at her.Thomas pushed to the front and many people were shocked.

"Why are people shocked?No one was when I came up in the box." I said confused.

"Love,not all of us cared about u."Newt said. I stood there awkwardly I wasn't really expecting that answer so i just went silent.

"Tate he didn't mean it that way." Gally looked at me i didn't look at him. "mhm." I mumble.

"Woo another girl!Great." I cheered sarcastically watching Gally stare at her in thought with a smile and that pissed me off even more."I think she's dead." Newt added.I laughed a little and turned around not looking at them laughing at his comment."Oh and I thought Tommy was dumb,Newt she's breathing she's not dead." I face palmed my face. Gally came and stood next to me."Here to say something to me too?" I asked looking up at him. He looked at me sternly and back at the girl.I nodded and stepped away from him a little pissed off about what Newt had said.I wondered if Gally really did like me when he told me or just because he felt bad that one cared about me.

"What's in her hand." Gally nodded looking at her and not even looking back at me.Newt reached down and took the peice of paper out of her hand. He looked at it and read it out. "She's the last one, ever." He said confused. He looked back up at us and frowned. "What the hell does that mean." Newt said as the girl gasped. Newt sat back shocked.She was breathing heavily. She had blue eyes and dark brown hair, she was pretty but I was scared that Gally would like her for some reason even though we weren't even dating just doing what stupid people do.

"Tate." She said softly, breathing heavily still.I looked at her confused.Her eyes fluttered shut causing her to faint again.Everyone looked at me but i was looking at her blankly.I stood there trying to process how she knew me and before i knew it they took her out the box and to the med-jacks.I was the only one still standing by the box.Newts words hurt me and so did Gallys actions, but the fact she knew me made me feel sick.I didn't know what to do.Gally jogged over and hugged me from behind. I jumped a little and shook him off.

"oh." He whispered stepping back.i turned to face him and walked past him but he followed asking me questions. "Why did she say your name?"He said still following me.

"No idea.I don't even recognise her but she's very pretty. Why did Newt say that to me it actually hurt that no one cared about me when I came up." I sighed walking to the walls and sitting down.

"Well you know you have me and that won't change alright." He reassured me and i sat inbetween his legs rested my back on his chest.

"Yeah thanks gal." I mumbled looking at the med-jacks.We got up and went to go to the med-jacks and saw people were around her.We walked in with Newt,Thomas and Minho as we all crowded round her.

"Jeff what's going on." Newt asked. I saw Alby breathing heavily. I sighed and looked over to the girl."What's a matter with her,why won't she wake up." Thomas added."Hey man,I got my job the same way you did." Jeff said looking at us all. I started to recognise her a little like I've seen her everyday in my past.Newt looked at me while I decided not to tell anyone I recognised her a little."Well do you recognise her?" Newt asked me."No." I hesitated."Really,because she seemed to know you." Newt said to me talking a little louder.

"what the fuck is ur problem today I haven't done shit wrong." I shrugged looking at him confused. "Tate."Gally said holding my waist."No!Don't Tate me this is a fucking joke." I scoffed walking out of the hut."Tate please wait." Gally said trying to grab my waist but i just walked past him and dodged his hand.Gally looked back at the boys and shook his head."well done Newt,fuck sake." Gally spat at Newt walking not far behind me following me to the maze walls.

~

~WORD COUNT:976~